Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Stargate SG-1 Season 9 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 Season 9 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Got my case delivered by UPS yesterday.

Not a bad break. (2 Autographs and 1 costume card per box)

Costume cards - Complete set of 12 (9 Costumes, 3 Relic cards)

Autographs - No a85 (Ben Browder) -- Did have 1 box missing 1 autograph.

Duplicates
A74 - William B Davis (x2)
A79 - Steve Bacic as Camulus (x2)
A81 - Mattthew Bennett (x2)
A84 - Michael Ironside (x2)
A87 - Lexa Doig (x2)
A90 - Tony Todd (x2)
A89 - Greg Anderson (x2)
A94 - Kandall Cross (x2)

Case topper Dual Card
C14 - Kali

-Eric

Posts: 9 | Location: Clayton NC | Registered: May 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's really nice, congrats to you

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Congratz Smile Though I guess missing the Browder-auto was a "let`down", getting all costumes and relics seemed very nice! Almost a master-set from one case. I am getting my case next week I hope Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Congrats ERhyder! Thumb Up

I'm sure you can email Rittenhouse Archives about the missing autograph card.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Congratz Smile Though I guess missing the Browder-auto was a "let`down", getting all costumes and relics seemed very nice! Almost a master-set from one case. I am getting my case next week I hope Smile

I don't imagine that the Browder is one a case based on the "very limited" numbers

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
in the past, you always seemed to get one very limited in ever case you got from rittenhouse right? Of course, usually there were 3 or so VLs in a set , but you did get one usually. But since there is only one in the set, maybe thats changed. Does anyone know the print run on the Browder auto?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that somebody opened 3 cases and didn't find a Browder card. They must be VERY limited.

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
For Rittenhouse, VL usually means 200-300. Stargate is usually 8000 ? boxes though i think i read somewhere that this one is 4000 boxes. This means that a Browder auto is 1 per 20-40 boxes so definitely less than one per case.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
1 box opened.

2 sets made.

A94 Kendall Cross
A87 Lexa Doig

C41 Ben Browder.

S1,7,15,17
B02,08
CP6

I also got DST06 which is a Diamond select toys promo thing, just detailing the new figures.

Also got a colourful card advertising seasons 1-9 on DVD.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Of course, it doesn't help that the 2-Case incentive card is a Dual Autograph (Shanks / Browder.) Probably adds to the scarcity of the Browder standalone autograph.

-Eric

Posts: 9 | Location: Clayton NC | Registered: May 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:

I don't imagine that the Browder is one a case based on the "very limited" numbers

Actually I didn`t mean that he was supposed to get one in his case, but just that he might was a little dissapointed in not getting one Smile

But it seems that the Browder-auto is a bit hard to come by, I`ll keep my fingers crossed for my case Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes and they are both numbered to 4000.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Box # 2414

2 base sets

S1, S8,S15, S17

B02, Bo5

CP7-Claudia Black

A74-William b. Davis

A80-Kira Clavell

C39-Vincet Hammond

Dst06 and DVD card

Real nice looking set of cards.

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
Box #1747
2 base sets + extras
DST06, DVD card
S4, S12, S13, S16
B06, B08
CP7 Claudia Black
A87 Lexa Doig Big Grin
A90 Tony Todd
C43 Rya'c

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bakeded,

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Half a case in, here's the breakdown;

BOX; 0700
Sketches; 3, 9, 10, 18
Book of Origin; 1, 7
Posters; 1
A88 Ernie Hudson as Pernaux
A93 Peter Flemming as Agent Malcolm Barrett
C38 Fourth
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

BOX; 0703
Sketches; 1, 7, 15, 16
Book of Origin; 2, 5
Posters; 7
A84 Michael Ironside as Seevis
A89 Greg Anderson as Administrator
R15 #'d 228/500
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

BOX; 0704
Sketches; 6, 10, 14, 18
Book of Origin; 4, 6
Posters; 1
A94 Kendall Cross as Julia Donovan
MISSING ONE AUTO Frown
C40 General Jack O'Neill
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

BOX; 1622
Sketches; 1, 8, 15, 17
Book of Origin; 2, 8
Posters; 4
A85 Ben Browder as Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell (Very Limited) Dance
A91 Matthew Walker as Merlin
C39 Unas
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

BOX; 2787
Sketches; 4, 7, 13, 16
Book of Origin; 5, 9
Posters; NO POSTER CARD Frown
A74 William B. Davis as Prior
A82 Amy Sloan as Leda Kane
R17 #'d 039/454
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

BOX; 2789
Sketches; 4, 5, 12, 13
Book of Origin; 3, 9
Posters; 2
A79 Steve Bacic as Camulus
A81 Matthew Bennett as Jared Kane
C35 Daniel Jackson
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
so far, perfect break. grats on that.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I think you can contact RA`s costumer service regardig the missing auto and poster-card Smile Other than that I must say it was a perfect break for 6 boxes. The Browder-auto (which seems to be hard to come by, some guy opened 4 cases before finding one) and two of the three relics makes me Drool

Congratz

posted Hide Post
Thanks Hyperion, I'm really pleased with that mini-case break too!

I've finished breaking the first case and I am only missing the "Orlin" auto and the R16 Relic.

Cool

Then i've got a second case to break Smile

(I know I could just sell the boxes and buy the missing ones from "that auction site" but I just can't resist them!)

I plan to contact RA about the mising Auto later on, but i don't think they can do anything about the Poster card as they're not guaranteed per box.

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Box 2547
Production sketches: 7, 13, 15, 16
Book of Origin: 4, 6
Cast Poster: 3
Autos: a79 and a90
Costume: c38
DVD promo and dst06
Haven't sorted base sets yet.
I wasn't pleased with this box breakdown. I could only afford one box and of course I was hoping to pull browder but I already have a Bacic auto from Andromeda and Tony Todd is okay since I know he did work for Xena too. I'd have liked any costume card except the one I got since I don't like to collect stuff from bad guys so in the context the book of origin inserts don't excite me. However I like the production sketches especially the s16 featuring really nice artwork of the stargate on the front. I like the cast poster background/finish but it seems like that pose from Teal'c has been used before on the season 8 binder. Oh well here's waiting for season 10 cards. Big Grin

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Funny, My box missing the 2nd autograph also contained the A94 (Kendall Cross) autograph.
(Box #1364 - Auto - A94, Costume - C42 Hammond)

-Eric

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ali_G:

BOX; 0704
Sketches; 6, 10, 14, 18
Book of Origin; 4, 6
Posters; 1
A94 Kendall Cross as Julia Donovan
MISSING ONE AUTO Frown
C40 General Jack O'Neill
DVD Promo / DST06 Promo