Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Well...here is archive box #5

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the hidden one....I think this one was more fun to open, because it was TOTALLY unexpected Smile

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And 2 boxes that were damaged in one of my cases Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Ztaylork those are amazing results from all of those archive boxes Eek Thumb Up

I love the Scarecrow/Two Face/Freeze sketch. The Warren Martineck Ivy/Batman is beautiful too Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
you lucky thing Ztaylork, 7 archive boxes. WEll if ya got the money, why not Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking collection Ztaylork.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad I asked the question about archive boxes! Stunning cards!!!! Clap Is 7 archive boxes a record???!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Great cards ztaylork. If you don't mind how much did it cost you at acquire 6 archive boxes?

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
7 archive boxes Eek

that's 350 sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
7 archive boxes Eek

that's 350 sketches

385, 35 of which are Archive box exclusives. Eek

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
Great cards ztaylork. If you don't mind how much did it cost you at acquire 6 archive boxes?

I never mind Smile I actually had to part with one kidney, some bone marrow, and a small patch of skin from my hiney Smile Actually I learned the hard way that some dealers freak out when I post how much I paid for stuff...even though I never mention the dealers, so I better keep it to myself....however I did get one for ordering a lot of cases, and another was hidden...so it cost me around $52 Smile

I would be curious to know how many of the 41 were inserted into cases...if anyone that knows wants to step up and tell us Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wish I could sell a some skin from my hiney but I never can find someone to take it. Confused

quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:

I never mind Smile I actually had to part with one kidney, some bone marrow, and a small patch of skin from my hiney Smile Actually I learned the hard way that some dealers freak out when I post how much I paid for stuff...even though I never mention the dealers, so I better keep it to myself....however I did get one for ordering a lot of cases, and another was hidden...so it cost me around $52 Smile

I would be curious to know how many of the 41 were inserted into cases...if anyone that knows wants to step up and tell us Smile

Posts: 7 | Location: Alabama | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I think they originally said that 50 archive boxes were created, and that 41 were inserted into cases, as 9 were held back for various promos/incentives.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
I think they originally said that 50 archive boxes were created, and that 41 were inserted into cases, as 9 were held back for various promos/incentives.

I am just curious how many of those 41 were inserted into cases, as there seem to be a lot of them so far that have surfaced as dealer incentives (6 of my 7 are) and my hidden one is the very first hidden one that I have seen posted anywhere.

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Here's my case break. I'm very happy with it. I changed hosting sites. I hope this works now.

Miller (225) Dillon (500)

Katie Cook (132) David Day (450)

Andy Price (498) Hillsman (200)

Rechlin (200) Dos Santos (501)

Sobol (200) Hodges (550)

Smith (750) Gould (300)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LUZNDAVE,

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
LuznDave, we can't see your scans man.

Ztaylork, did you receive my email? I'm not sure if it went through to you.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here are my 5 boxes

Box 1

Gold-2,20,25,37
First cover-4,7
Alex Ross-6

Sketch-RAM

Box 2

Gold-1,2,17,46
First cover-2,9
Alex Ross-7
Motion-1

Sketch-Edgmon

Box 3

Gold-10,12,15,26
First cover-4,6
Alex Ross-4
Motion-4

Sketch-Goodmanson

Box 4

Gold-2,23,35,43
First covers-2,9
Alex Ross-7

Sketch-??? Does anyone know the artist?

Box-5

Gold-13,18,24,41
First cover-6,9
Alex Ross-8
Motion-6

Sketch-McLeod

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Green Lantern sketch would be one of mine.

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are some cards I pulled from my cases that did not have any signatures.

Robert Kohlbus if you are out there, can you verify the artist who did these cards for me? Thank you.

David

Posts: 132 | Location: CALIFORNIA | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
He's away on a business trip - won't be home till the weekend, so don't hold your breath waiting for an answer from him Wink And then it's MY time with him - no work allowed!! Just me, me, me!

PS - Email sent David

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Over_Worked_Mom,

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post