Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
OK- My early XMAS gift to myself was a box of DC Legacy.

Breakdowns are as follows:

8th Box: 932 of 10000

1 Base Set.

12 Short of a Second.

Gold Parallels: The Atom, Robin, Brainiac, Sinestro.

FC5, FC8.

AR6.

Sketch: Starfire by Mark Dos Santos.(Pretty!)

I dunno when I will get another box of these. Definitely not this year. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
I opened one box for Christmas. Here is the sketch i got.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Were there any Lori Lemaris sketch cards?

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Had to have a case of these. Thanks to my sister who treated me this Christmas. Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
And these from the case I treated myself to. Thanks Tony

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
And here are 3 that I pulled from boxes.

The rest of the cards are on the "Your favourite sketch card" thread. Every one a keeper Big Grin Can anyone tell me who the artist is for the Joker?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Graham,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Two fantastic cases Graham.

I'm guessing you had a Merry Christmas card-wise!

All your sketches are first-rate, not a duffer amongst them. Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Graham, truly beautiful sketches. I particularly like the Martineck Hawkman, Welborn Hawkgirl, Price Flash (funny and ties in to the character history)and Dillon Marvel fight.

On the Joker, the two that didn't sign are Amorim and Small but I don't think it's either of them.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
The Joker looks like a Darren Auck to me but this would be the first one of his that I've seen unsigned.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Joker looks like a Darren Auck to me but this would be the first one of his that I've seen unsigned.

I thought it looked like Auck's style and colours as well.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
I thought it looked like Auck's style and colours as well.

Great minds think alike I guess Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help. Could all the knowledgeable people now help me in the "Your fovourite sketch" thread? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by bluegill:
Were there any Lori Lemaris sketch cards?
No.Something fishy going on there Big Grin
There were no Legion of Super-Heroes either so I don't think we've seen the last of DC with Rittenhouse Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi graham would you be willing to trade any of these sketch cards i would be interested in the warren martineck hawkman say for a steven miller batwoman or martineck gil grissom

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I have had over 30 Eek emails about trades and sales for the cards I posted. I'm sorry to all, but I will have to say a blanket "no". I am going to try, the same way as I'm working through the Complete Avengers, to get one of each artist and character. Once this is done, then trades may be done for upgrades for my preferences.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Opened a box this evening. Got this VERY NICE Nightwing sketch. Anyone know who the artist is?

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
That's a Don Hillsman II (DH2 signature in bottom left corner).

posted Hide Post
Finally got a box of this, very exciting! Here's my breakdown:

Box #4699

- 1 complete set
- AR3
- FC1, FC3
- Gold/Holos: Two-Face (50), Starfire (29), Hourman (19), and The Joker (42)
- L5 (Green Lantern)
- Batgirl Sketch by Dan Day

Very nice set. I like the textured effect on the base set and the sketch is very nice. Big Grin

JF

Posts: 56 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Whoooooo Hooooooo Dance
I bought 2 boxes via ebay and they JUST ARRIVED. Dance
Don't have time to crack em open right now, too many chores to do. but when I do you'll be the 1st to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Just had enough time to open the 1st box before I start cooking dinner.
Here's the contents of Box #07474 / 10000

1 Base set + 37 dupes
4 Gold Parallel cards
2 First Title Covers FC5 & FC8 Hawkman yet the RA checklist says #8 should be Green Arrow
1 DC Gallery AR2
1 Legendary Heroes L2 batman
1 Sketch Card

Who is the character and artist????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch =)

I cant help you with the character, but I am pretty sure that it is drawn by Ray Dillon Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post