Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Box #4- 2695 of 10,000

1 Base Set

13 cards short of a second

Gold parallels: Superman, Captain Cold, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler.

FC4- Flash, FC6- Green Lantern.

AR4

L1- Superman

Sketch- Catwoman by Mark McHaley. Smile

Val(there is soooo room for more boxes in my life...) Smile

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Val, that sounds like a great sketch by McHaley Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I wish I could scan it, but no scanner(or digital camera.) She is in grey with a red background.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Got my box today #00666 SPOOKY MAN !lol

1 base set
first cover cards FC1 Superman and FC7 Aquaman
L5 Green Lantern and AR7 card
sketch card by Ron Wilson but don't know the character?

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Looks like Atom

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I bought 3 boxes and got the following sketches: -

[URL= ][IMG]

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Thanks clearblue,nice sketches steve j Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Steve J. While the outside cards are pretty cool, the Price is Right! (sorry, I couldn't avoit it)

Val...nice pull!

QBall, you suck ...er, I mean KILLER CASE! Hillsman, Martineck and De Liz in the same case...everything else is just gravy!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I can't believe the 180 I did on my view of sketches since the release of this set. I would still LOVE to pull my own Black Canary, but I have enjoyed every sketch I've pulled thus far. I am definitely going to go for a set of all the characters who appear in the base set. Completing a set of the artists isn't really my priority. Once my next eBay wins make it, I will have 14 sketch cards. Big Grin

Val

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Finaly got the hang of the scanner - and here are the cards.

And these last two are the ones I need help with the artist.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Box #9283

Base set w/extras
FC 1,3 (already have them Frown)
AR 2
Gold 3,8,18,36
Batgirl sketch by Tom Hodges Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches everyone.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 more boxes.

L4 - Flash
AR1, AR5, AR8
FC2, FC4, FC5, FC7
8 parallels

Earth's (modern) Green Lanterns by Brian Kong
Supergirl by Dan Day

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That Nae Nae Power Girl is awesome! Enjoy! Smile Thumb Up The 1960's inspired Penguin is cool, too. Andy Price did some great stuff for this set.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I broke down and bought another couple of cases. The first arrived today. Sketches are:

Asrar - Wonder Woman
Hodges - Joker
Dan Day - Black Adam
Smith - Firestorm
Dos Santos - Luthor
Czop - Black Canary (comic cover?)
Brandao - Atom
Price - Scarecrow - abosolutely brilliant sketch
McLeod - Reverse Flash
Spears - Superman and Lois - very funny
Auck - Batman - I think this is a panel and I have seen the other side, can anyone tell me where?
Gould - Luthor

I have updated my site, most of these are up for trade.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Man, you keep pulling the best Canary sketches. Me= jealous...LOL

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man, you keep pulling the best Canary sketches. Me= jealous...LOL

Val

And I have several put aside for you, you just need to find some trade fodder Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is very true...Smile I keep pulling sketches I really like though...LOL...Smile

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Can anyone help identify this character?

Thanks

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post