Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Yeah that's a Dos Santos.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Just had a reply from Mr Bob McLeod and the Shazam is NOT one of his. He said he has no idea who drew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
10th Box Philly Show: #3195 of 10,000-

1 Base Set.

12 Short of a Second.

Gold Parallels: Batwoman, Firestorm, Supergirl, Poison Ivy.

FC2, FC9.

AR3.

Sketch: Wonder Woman by Brian Kong- another gorgeous Kong card and of a character I had definitely wanted to pull. It even has a Wonder Woman logo based on her early comics logo on it. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Just had a reply from Mr Bob McLeod and the Shazam is NOT one of his. He said he has no idea who drew it.

Other suggestions are:
Small - didn't sign any but the style doesn't look quite right as there is more background colour than I would expect. Perhaps check against a larger sample of Small sketches.
Asrar and Antonio are also possible style-wise, but I haven't seen any unsigned.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:

You may want to try e-mailing Rittenhouse about it. On some of the other threads Robert has popped up with answers when people have questions about which artist drew a card. He seems to know every single card.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box #11- #429 of 10,000-

1 Base Set.

14 Short of a Second and an extra Poison Ivy card.

Gold Parallels: Captain Marvel, Jr., Doctor Fate, Green Arrow, Shazam.

FC1, FC7.

AR5.

L2.

Sketch: Wonder Woman and Supergirl by Mark Spears- guess I must be in back to back Wonder Woman land.- This is my 50th DC sketch.

I am definitely going to get a 12th at some point, but not for a while. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

pulled this Sketch from box 04579

Posts: 18 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box #12- #08422 of 10,000- Philly Show purchase

1 Base Set

13 Short of a Second Set

Gold Parallels: Checklist, Hawkgirl, Cheetah, Reverse Flash. (only 9 cards short of a complete parallel set.)

FC2, FC9.

AR7.

L4.

Sketch: The Riddler by Uko Smith- my 54th DC Legacy sketch.

Box 13 will happen- sometime in the near future...

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got two more boxes from Collectormania.

Opend the 1st box
#03481/10000
got a base set
4 gold paralell cards
2 First Title covers cards - WW1 and Hawkman 1
1 DC gallery card
0 legendary heroes cards - I've been really unluky with these. so far I have only pulled 1 from 5 boxes.
But I DID pull this from the 1st pack in the box

any idea who the artist is?

I just had an e-mail from RA, Robert Kohlbus himself in fact, informing me that the artist was EDDIE WAGNER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post