Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my two boxes yesterday #600 and 3591

Alex Ross cards: 1,7
Legendary cards: 4 is Flash and 6 is Shazam
First Covers cards: Superman *2, Aquaman and Wonder Woman
Gold Foil cards: 8 different ones

Eddie Wagner Martian Manhunter

Is this Starfire? Not sure who the artist is but the colour bleed through to the back of the card. I wonder if the bleeding will increase or decrease the price of the card.

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The artist is the lovely Renae De Liz...and I promise you the bleeding will not hurt the card. Her cards sell very well (if you are looking to sell it).

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Bryan.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I actually did a few Plactic Man. Maybe 3 total, I will have to check. As for Flash, I did more than 6, maybe 20 or so. Some with other characters and him too. The totals you are talking about were for the incentive cards I did. Still though, both are on the small side of amount I did out of the 600.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 7 | Location: Alabama | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:

Is this Starfire? Not sure who the artist is but the colour bleed through to the back of the card. I wonder if the bleeding will increase or decrease the price of the card.

It's a GREAT card, I don't see why bleeding would have an impact on price, It's the front of the card you look at

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Vader fan I hope you pull the Bane/Batman sketch you are looking for Wink AS far as I know its still out there.

Rich
Thanks so much Rich Thumb Up I would love to pull that card since I'm a big Bane fan.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarkSpears:
I actually did a few Plactic Man. Maybe 3 total, I will have to check. As for Flash, I did more than 6, maybe 20 or so. Some with other characters and him too. The totals you are talking about were for the incentive cards I did. Still though, both are on the small side of amount I did out of the 600.

Thanks for the clarification Mark, I was going off your posted list and did not realize that it was just the big cards (I never took the time to add them up). That would explain why I have seen a few other Plastic Man's.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Just a note to say I edited two posts to delete the extra photos which weren't relevant to the discussion...

Waiting on my two boxes - they'll be here this week Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey alfster,
Is your Deliz Starfire card gonna hit ebay?

Posts: 10 | Location: Maine,US | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Vader fan I hope you pull the Bane/Batman sketch you are looking for Wink AS far as I know its still out there.

Rich
Thanks so much Rich Thumb Up I would love to pull that card since I'm a big Bane fan.

Me too, I'm glad it made it through!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tom bombadil:
Hey alfster,

No. I don't sell my cards.

Where is my Power?.

A.S.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping my box arrives tomorrow before the 4 day strike starts. Can't wait to see what sketch I get.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I just can't get over how great the sketch cards look!!

I can only afford one box for this set Frown so my fingers are crossed BIG TIME that the box I get won't be missing a sketch card.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
I just can't get over how great the sketch cards look!!

I can only afford one box for this set Frown so my fingers are crossed BIG TIME that the box I get won't be missing a sketch card.

As far as I recall they gurantee the sketch per box so even if that does happen you should be fine if you contact them about it.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I got my two boxes in this evening,

Box #2946
No base set (missing #24)
FC 1,3
AR 6
Gold 9,20,32,37
Cezar Razek Cyborg sketch (the only character I really didn't want Twak)

Box #8939
No base set (missing #17)
FC 4,7
AR 8
LH 6 Thumb Up
Gold 4,22,25,48
Uko Smith Green Lantern/Green Arrow sketch Thumb Up

Over all I guess it was a decent break. After I went through all of the extra cards from the two boxes, I was able to find the two missing cards to make a set each.

I would love to show the sketch cards to you guys. How do I scan them?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the following 2 sketches and would like some help identifying the artists. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
wonderfull sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glim:
I got the following 2 sketches and would like some help identifying the artists. Thanks in advance.

Penquin by Di Amorin
Raven by Ray Dillon

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
quote:
Originally posted by tom bombadil:
Hey alfster,

No. I don't sell my cards.

I wouldn't sell that card either. It's a really nice one. Congrats!

Posts: 10 | Location: Maine,US | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My box arrived this morning. Great looking base set.

Box #5147

Gold Foil:#10 Captain Marvel Jr,#21 Martian Manhunter,#26 Shazam and #49 The Penquin.
First Covers:FC4 The Flash and FC6 Green Lantern.
AR9

And my sketch is a Tone Rodriguez: Shazam

I was hoping for a Batman sketch but this one is a pretty good pull.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post