Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Case 2 sketches:

[URL= ]Uko Green Lantern[/URL]

[URL= ]Dan Day Wonder Girl[/URL]

[URL= ]DosSantos Nightwing[/URL]

[URL= ]Borgonos Martian Manhunter[/URL]

[URL= ]The ONLY Spears Plastic Man[/URL]

[URL= ]Asrar Dr. Midnight[/URL]

and a few ladies....

[URL= ]Louis Small Raven[/URL]Clap

[URL= ]Goodmanson Batgirl[/URL]

[URL= ]Kong Cheetah[/URL]

[URL= ][IMG]
Boxes 8005 and 9997 missing sketches Mad

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Case 3 sketches:

[URL= ]1 of only 2 gould Aquamans[/URL]

[URL= ]Bukauskas Green Lantern[/URL]

[URL= ]David Day Penguin[/URL]

[URL= ]1 of only 6 Spears Flash[/URL]

[URL= ]McLeod Green Lantern[/URL]

[URL= ]McHaley Aquaman[/URL]

[URL= ]CZOP Hawkgirl[/URL]

[URL= ]DosSantos Capt. Cold[/URL]

[URL= ]Kong Reverse Flash[/URL]

[URL= ]Hillsman Flash, Kid Flash and ?[/URL]

[URL= ]Day Joker w/Batshadow[/URL]

and last, but certainly not least......

[URL= ]De Liz Supergirl [/URL] Luv You

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Great finds igman. Lots of brilliant sketches. I know I am a DC tragic so I might be biased, but I really really like this set Luv You

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

The first of two cases. Nice sketches!! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Holy sketches Batman! (sorry, that has to get old...but I couldn't help it) Big Grin

Very nice case, I especially lile the Czop, De Liz (the charachter looks a little familliar Roll Eyes) and the Dillon? Dr. Midnight. And I am sure that your "Rubenesque" Poison Ivy would gather more than a few bids if you decided to get rid of it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
Great finds igman. Lots of brilliant sketches. I know I am a DC tragic so I might be biased, but I really really like this set Luv You

Thanks Jen!

I am more of an old school Marvel guy myself, but read enough of DC to not have to look up any of the charachters. BTW, email received and will be responded to shortly.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Second (and last!) case:

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
and the final three:

The Katie Cook Batman\Ivy sketch is the best!! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Congrats Batman!

1 De Liz in each case...I would have loved that! I also like the Kong Green Lantern as well as the Katie Cook and Warren Martineck (I did not pull any of either Frown)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Batman

Dan Day, David Day and Andy Price have all done great work on the 'classic pose' type sketches and I really like your Hawkman and Robin in that style. Other favourites are the Green Lantern, Flash and Martineck's Robin.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking at all the sketches people have got and i am impressed by the work done on this set.

Well done to all of you on your pulls and to rittenhouse for putting the set together.

Neil

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
Man this set looks awesome, on par with and in some places surpasses the Avengers set. As much as i dont like this whole Sketch phase of trading cards i see the artwork and i cant help but crawling up in a ball and crying Big Grin

Amazing work on the sketch cards and the set!

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got all three of my boxes today. Overall, I am really happy with them!

Box #5290
Allison Sohn Starfire Sketch Dance
First Covers FC2, FC5
Gold Parallel cards #2,23,43,46
AR8

Box #2366
Otis Frampton Blue Beetle sketch Eek
FC2, FC5 Frown
Gold Parallel #10,12,15,26
AR6

Box #4363
Tom Hodges Mr Freeze sketch
FC6
AR3, AR6

I love my first two boxes, and am amazed by each of the sketches, despite getting two duplicates of the First Covers subset. The third box was a bit of a disappointment with duplicate Alex Ross and Gold Parallel cards, as well as only one First Covers cards. Despite that, I love this set and want to buy more!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: riddler_149,

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Great pulls Riddler Eek Thumb Up

I have some boxes coming in this week and will post the breaks when they arrive.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Vader fan I hope you pull the Bane/Batman sketch you are looking for Wink AS far as I know its still out there.

Rich

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
I'm not a fan of DC, but after seeing the fantastic sketches that were done I decided to buy a box of this product.

As usual Rittenhouse has done a very nice job.
The base cards are attractive and the parallel set will be in high demand.
Love the Alex Ross puzzle, the First Day Covers are very attractive, and the Lenticulars are well done.

Here is what my box (02285) yielded:
1 Complete Base Set
4 Gold Cards (9,20.32,37)
First Covers 4 & 6
Lenticular 2
Alex Ross - Superman's Chest Emblem
Lui Antonio Zatanna Sketch Card

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened 4 boxes 3 batman sketches !!

but aleast one was a de liz ,would have liked a Martineck but you cannot have it all.

[URL= ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NEIL BROWN,

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
LOVE the Batman sketches - nice artwork there!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post