Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Yep that's definately a superb case worth of sketches. Oddly similar to my first case (8 of the same artists).

I too have no willpower and have picked up a fourth case. It's waiting at home now so I'll be ripping into that tonight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: QBall,

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi millhouse got 2 more boxes and got the following
1) 8 gold parallel cards witch i have put up for trade

2) 2 alex ross gallery cards going spare

3) 1 Legandary heroes card L4 the flash going spare

4) 2 sketch cards: Firestorm by Tony Perna
Batwoman by steven Miller

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
wow tangent.. that really is an amazing case.. very very nice sketches and a great set of artists.. congrats..

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
crazy sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Right, this is definately my last one - I won't be able to afford Christmas if I keep going at this rate.

Box #07565 - Wonder Girl by Daniel Brandão

Box #00569 - Starfire, Green Lantern & Blue Beetle's Bug by by Brian Kong [part of the 16 card set]

Box #04573 - Batman by Thomas Hodges

Box #06555 - Hourman by Dan Day

Box #04572 - Reverse-Flash by Darren Auck

Box #09434 - Robin by Uko Smith [another one for my Uko Smith Teen Titans set]

Box #03567 - Zatana by Cezar Razek

Box #04571 - Green Arrow by Tony Perna

Box #01570 - Hawkman by Jeff Welborn

Box #05576 - Black Adam by Mark Spears

Box #06556 - Wonder Girl by Di Amorin

Box #07566 - Poison Ivy by Renae De Liz

Scans to follow in about an hour or so (honest).

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
The more I see of Lynch's sketches, the more I like. The Batman and the Canary are both great. QBall, I also really like the Asrar Firestorm and Kong Beetle (classic pose, falling from the bug).

I will admit it, I have no willpower. However, this is definitely my last case (9th) as there is no way I could ever top it.

Spears Superman - definite keeper Smile
De Liz Hawkgirl - another keeper and one of my favourites Clap
Dan Day Green Arrow
Amorim (I think) Flash
Richlen Darkseid
Hillsman Wonder Girl - Hillsman's colours seem to add so much energy
Sobol Cyborg - another keeper, a very unusual sketch
Martineck Joker Clap
Molinelli Spectre
Perna Superman
Wagner Batman
Price Joker Bouncey

WOW! Price/Martineck/De Liz - that's a blockbuster case!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
On time for a change.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Nice case QBall. The De Liz and Welborn are particularly good. BTW, the Wonder Girl might be Small rather than Amorim, based on the water colour lok of the background but I don't really know.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
I put it down as an Amorin as I picked up a Hawkman sketch off eBay a while back that was listed as an Amorin & the colouring style is similar.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That Poison Ivy is to die for. You interested in trading it or selling it?

Congrats on the great case!

Ben

quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
On time for a change.

Posts: 5 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: November 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

The Ivy has gone to the top of my favourite sketches list so I won't be letting go of it anytime soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
well, 1st off WOW! What great cards everyone has gotten! Congrats to everyone!

I'm hoping to find a case sometime after Christmas if my finances will work right for it. I'd love to open a case of this!

I was able to get 3 boxes at different times, and all the chase cards were pretty standard. Everything was what they were supposed to be. My sketch cards were
Dave Fox Green Arrow

Ray Dillon Aquaman (I think it's Ray Dillon)

And Justin Chung Supergirl Clap

For only getting 3 boxes, I think I did pretty good!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
For only getting 3 boxes, I think I did pretty good!

You did great, and that is Ray Dillon. The Fox is particularly good.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I might have to finally give in and get a couple of boxes. These sketches are AMAZING!

::runs to ebay::

JF

Posts: 56 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

can anyone name this character that tony perna draw.

thanks

[URL=

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
That looks like Lex Luthor to me...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Yup....back in the "Super Power" days Luthor wore that outfit. Don't know if he has since then.

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Some really nice sketches Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Santa will bring me a scanner that works with Vista. I'm gagging to show off my cards Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Well, it`s a long time since I posted my breakdown, but with a new scanner I have to show my six sketches Smile I am very happy with these pulls!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post