Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Raven from the Teen Titans.

I'm trying to make out the character that was originally drawn on the card. Any ideas?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I'm trying to make out the character that was originally drawn on the card. Any ideas?

Spectre

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Hi,

Can anyone help identify this character?

Thanks

That's quite an odd drawing, the back of someone's head?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think the character name is Huntress.

Posts: 9 | Location: Cal | Registered: October 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of naenae
posted Hide Post
That's definitely Raven! Smile

ComicSpace
http://www.comicspace.com/renaedeliz/
DeviantArt http://renaedeliz.deviantart.com/
MySpace http://www.myspace.com/renaedeliz
Golden Goat Studios http://renae.goldengoatstudios.com

Posts: 51 | Location: Salina, Kansas | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Thanks for both the tips and I looked online and looks like Renae is right, Raven it is!!

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
in fact, one might feel inclined to say , "thats SO raven"....if one were inclined that is...which no one is of course...

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi millhouse here got 5 boxes today from the comic fair at the royal national hotel
heres what i got
1) sketch cards
top left catwoman by UKO Smith
top right dr fate by Tone Rodriguez
middle left the flash by Cezar Razek
middle right two face by Mark McHaley
bottom buck adams by David Day

2) first covers FC1/FC2/FC4/FC5/FC6/FC7 and FC9

3) Legandry Heroes L4/L5 and L6

4) alex ross gallery cards AR1/AR2/AR3/AR6 and AR8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MILLHOUSE,

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Does anyone here have at least a pic of the Robin card by Justin Chung. I have been told it was based on a pic of me at a con. I have yet to see it.

Posts: 1 | Location: california | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
My 8th and final case. Sketches are:

Richlen - Green Arrow
Starfire - anyone know the artist?
Auck - Joker
Dan Day - Raven
Galloway - Catwoman
Welborn - Dr Fate
Smith - Aquaman
Wilson - Aquaman
Brandao - Batwoman
Razek - Green Lantern
Spears - Green Arrow
De Liz - Starfire

I really like Jeff Welborn's style, lots of action shots. Both Starfires are great and I'll probably keep the Richlen GA.

I will reorganise my trade list shortly. I am still looking for action shots, particularly Superman, Robin and Green Lantern.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
more nice sketches tangent

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I broke my case when these first came out, but am just now getting around to posting my sketches. Overall, I love the set!! And the sketches are AWESOME!! Thumb Up

Here are the sketches that I got (Click on the thumbnail to enlarge):

1-Green Arrow by Al Bigley (200)
2-The Flash by Dan Borgonos (225)
3-Dr. Fate by Dan Day (466)
4-Green Lantern by David Day (450)
5-Martian Manhunter by Mark Dos Santos (501)
6-Dr. Fate by Brian Kong (450)
7-Robin by Cully Long (150)
8-Black Adam by Bob Mcloed (250)
9-Two-Face by Cezar Rayzek (499)

10-Nightwing by Jason Sobol (200)
11-Brainiac by Mark Spears (600)
12-Batman by Di Amorin (250)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cverdec,

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
hi millhouse here got 5 boxes today from the comic fair at the royal national hotel
heres what i got
1) sketch cards
top left catwoman by UKO Smith
top right dr fate by Tone Rodriguez
middle left the flash by Cezar Razek
middle right two face by Mark McHaley
bottom buck adams by David Day

I really like that Two-Face! All of Mark McHaley's sketches look good in this set.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Found a box at a comic book shop in Jackson, MS
I got 1 set
gold variation 1,7,17,40(1:6)
Covers FC4, FC7(1:12)
Alex Ross AR9(1:24)
L1-Superman(1:48)
Sketch Dan Day: Two-face with Tommy-gun weapon(1:24)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Did you see if maybe one of your card #1's was a foil? I know the #1 foils are harder to spot than the other foils, I haven't seen one in person myself, but have seen the pictures.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
The gold foil #1 is spotted by looking at the DC logo on the front - it is white in the base set and gold for the parallel.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
You were right! I did have a gold foil #1! Thanks for the tip off!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad that you found it! I am working on my gold parallel set still.....Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just checked my cover cards both are the normal version but thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
5th Box: #6927

1 Base Set

12 short of a second

Gold Parallels: Black Canary, Dr. Mid-Nite, Hawkman, Black Adam

FC2, FC5

AR5

Sketch: Doctor Fate and Inza by John Czop(I have seen other examples of this card around...)

Val