Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Legacy (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Box 6

Gold-3,21,36,44
First Cover-2,5
Alex Ross-6
Motion-5

Sketch- Andy Price

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I finally got my 5 boxes this afternoon. I had a pretty decent break. No doubles on the gold parallels and I nearly got all 9 of the First Cover inserts (only missing the Batman cover). I managed to get 3 lenticulars too (Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman). I got 5 unique DC Gallery cards too.

Well, enough chit-chat. I know everyone just wants to see the sketches anyway:

1st box: Jim Kyle - Superman
2nd box: Allison Sohn Bouncey - Wonder Girl
3rd box: Dan Day - Doctor Mid-Nite
4th box: Dan Borgonos - Aqualad
5th box: Cully Long - Lex Luthor

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Some nice sketches there, Clearblue! Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Hi to all again

My second box arrived after the postal strike. Here's what I got: -

Gold foil 19,26,42,50
Alex Ross AR4
First Covers FC5, FC8
Lenticular none
Sketch Andy Price

Absolutely brilliant.

Will post the sketches after the third box arrives

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Oohh forgot to mention it was a batgirl sketch card dreaming of Robin.

You batgirl fans will love this one......

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Finally got in my two boxes...

Box 1
FC2, 5
AR9
L5
Brian Kong - Green Lantern

Box 2
FC 2, 9
AR1
Al Bigley - Aquaman

Love both the sketches even though I wasn't going after either character.

If I do end up trading them I'll only trade for the same artist (different character), but I may have to have a Justice League set now... I'm definitely going after a Teen Titans set (pre 90's) + Superman, Supergirl, & Superboy (all pre-90s)...

Click on the thumbnail for a larger look...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
And the hidden one....I think this one was more fun to open, because it was TOTALLY unexpected Smile

Who is the artist on the sketch card directly under the one by Grant Gould? I can't read the signature.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I think it is James Bukauskas.(or Buckshot as I have seen him called.)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Box #6799

One base set w/extras
FC 4,6
AR 3
Gold 1,17,40,46
Rich Molinelli Flash sketch (full color) Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pulled a nice sketch drawn by Jeff Welborn. Can anyone tell me the name of this character, I think it is Plastic Man.

Thanks

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, so the image did not load. Can someone tell me how do get them to post on this site?

Thanks again

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I went to the photobucket page after right-clicking and can tell you that that is definitely a sketch of Plastic Man.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Val-

Thanks for your help.

Scott

Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Scott, use the "Direct Link" URL in photobucket rather than the "Share URL" when copy-and-pasting the link into the Image URL box. Then your pic should appear fine.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the following sketch and would like some help identifying the artist. Thanks again.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glim:
I got the following sketch and would like some help identifying the artist. Thanks again.

I'd say it looks like a Di Amorin.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I only bought 1 box and I pulled an Otis Frampton sketch of Mr Freeze.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
my bad...this didnt belong in this thread...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HIM,

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still need those three gold foils! (yes I am going for a parallel set as well.)

Great pulls!

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Were you talking to me?

quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I still need those three gold foils! (yes I am going for a parallel set as well.)

Great pulls!

Val

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post