Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
No offense taken maxpower. I completely hear where you're coming from, and didn't mean to sound snooty myself. While I'm still hunting down what I consider a reasonably priced Kennedy auto, she was one of my least favorite characters of the season.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angelchick182:
No offense taken maxpower. I completely hear where you're coming from, and didn't mean to sound snooty myself. While I'm still hunting down what I consider a reasonably priced Kennedy auto, she was one of my least favorite characters of the season.

I still trying to hunt down the Caleb auto and the Kennedy PW3 and then I have finished all those cards.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Bought a box at memorabilia Big Grin

Final Battle- FB3, FP4, FP5
Final Battle Parallel- FBP7
Slayers Legacy- SL5, Sl6
PW1 Andrews Toga
A50 Chloe

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
Bought a box at memorabilia Big Grin

Final Battle- FB3, FP4, FP5
Final Battle Parallel- FBP7
Slayers Legacy- SL5, Sl6
PW1 Andrews Toga
A50 Chloe

Card Dude - was the Toga plain white, or with gold ?

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
quick question.

has Smg ever signed a card?

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
NO, and I don't think she ever will.
If she did, it would probably be 1 of a kind!
Also, it would have to be a miracle!
ChRiS Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Byrne,

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
The toga was plain white

I assume the version with gold is more rare?

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Yes, the gold version was a little more scarce. If you were browsing "a particular resource" to purchase the plain white version, you could probably pick one up for less than $10. The one with gold, you could pay up to 7x more.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got me a box locally, this time, while waiting for another to arrive from o/s.

BL-2
FB-7, 8, 9
FBP-7
SL-4, 5
PW-4 (Pants)
A42 (Glory)

I didn't have any of the auto's, fbp's or that pieceworks. Never bought a box of Season 7 before, so am pretty happy with that one.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got another box today.

Boxtopper: BL-2 Frown
Slayer's Legacy: 2, 3
Final Battle: 5, 6, 7
Parallel: FBP-6 Frown
Auto: A44 Smile
Pieceworks: PW-1 Frown

And probably two base sets, as usual.
I've already that parallel coming in a trade, still need boxtopper BL-1, and already have that PW - who doesn't!

Oh well, at least I got an auto I don't have yet.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I have some extra subset cards from 7 if anyone needs any. Drop me a line.

Jewel Big Grin

hippiejewel@yahoo.com

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
Bought a box quite awhile ago but never posted a breakdown, so here goes:
2 base sets
BL3
FB3, FB6, FB9
SL4, SL5
FBP2
PW3 (light green/brown) Smile
A53 (Caleb) Big Grin
One of my favorite boxes ever...

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Got a box for my birthday today. Smile

Box Loader- BL-1
Final Battle- FB3, FB4, FB5
Final Battle Parallel- FBP8
Slayers Legacy- SL4, SL5
PW7 Jennifer's Blouse (Pinkish Tint, Fake Blood?)
A42 Clare Kramer (Glory)

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:

The whole blouse was pale pink, but you could still have a variant. Below is an example of a good blood variant, but you can find them with much paler smears. Hope it helps.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Thanks. The pic helped alot. A combination of my excitement and my bad eyes (thinking the sweater was white) made me think I had a variant. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Collectress:
quote:

The whole blouse was pale pink, but you could still have a variant. Below is an example of a good blood variant, but you can find them with much paler smears. Hope it helps.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got a box for my birthday today. Smile

Box Loader- BL-1
Final Battle- FB3, FB4, FB5
Final Battle Parallel- FBP8
Slayers Legacy- SL4, SL5
A42 Clare Kramer (Glory)

Happy Birthday !!! Smile
And congratulations: the Clare Kramer Auto is a good pull!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the birthday wish Cee_Jay! Yes I was very happy with the box. Clap

Happy Birthday !!! Smile
And congratulations: the Clare Kramer Auto is a good pull![/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
I got a box today:
BL3
A51-(eve)
PW2-very happy with that one.
SL1,6
FBP1
FB7,8,9.

Posts: 58 | Location: England | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought a box of Buffy Season 7 and here is what I got:

Box 013230:
- Box Loader: BL-2
- Final Battle: FB-1, FB-7, FB-8, FB-9 (4 in one box Smile)
- Final Battle Parallel: FBP-5
- Slayers Legacy: SL-1, SL-2
- Auto: A52 Camden Toy
- Pieceworks: PW-1 (all white) Frown (allready have that card)

It look as if I have 2 base sets (don't have sorted them yet)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I bought this box sometime last year I think it was (or maybe very early this year) but I'll still post my box breakdown, because I'm new here and I want you to know that I do actually collect cards, and not just post about Lost 24/7 Wink

I don't know what the box number is, because I'm not sure how you crazy kids know what the number is... I've searched the box and I have no idea! Confused

I got:

-Box Loader: BL-3
- Final Battle: FB-1, FB-2, FB-3, FB-4
- Final Battle Parallel: FBP-1
-Slayer's Legacy: SL-3, SL-4
-Auto: Harris Yulin (Quentin Travers)
- Piecwork: PW-1 (Gold Trim)

I was incredibly happy with this box, and now that I'm more informed on trading cards and actually have some knowledge of them, I realise how great my box was! A variant piecework, an autograph, and four final battle cards! Very pleased indeed. Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post