Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted
I just finished opening the first box from my case. I must say I'm off to a good start.

Box #1

Box Loader BL-1
Slayers Legacy SL-3, SL4
Final Battle fB-2, fB-3, fB-4
Final Battle parallel fBP-9
Pieceworks PW-5 (Cassie's shirt, all black)
Autograph- A42 Clare Kramer (GLORY!) Big Grin

Will update as each box is opened. Cool

Box #2

Box Loader BL-2
Slayers Legacy SL-1, SL2
Final Battle fB-1, fB-8, fB-9
Final Battle parallel fBP-8
Pieceworks PW-8 (rachel's pants, no blood)
Autograph- A45 Indigo (Rona)

Box #3

Box Loader BL-3
Slayers Legacy SL-5, SL-6
Final Battle fB-6, fB-7, fB-8
Final Battle parallel fBP-4
Pieceworks PW-2 (Kennedy's Sweater)
Autograph- A44 Iyari Limon (Kennedy! Big Grin)

Box #4

Box Loader BL-1
Slayers Legacy SL-3, SL-4
Final Battle fB-2, fB-3, fB-4, fB-5
Final Battle parallel fBP-3
Pieceworks PW-7 (Rachel's blouse, pretty much soaked in blood)
Autograph- A53 Nathan Fillion (Caleb)

Box #5

Box Loader BL-3
Final Battle fB-5, fB-6, fB-7
Final Battle parallel fBP-1
Pieceworks PW-6 (Olaf's Tunic)
Autograph- A48 Felicia Day (Vi)

Box #6

Box Loader BL-2
Slayers Legacy SL-1, SL-2
Final Battle fB-7, fB-8, fB-9
Final Battle parallel fBP-5
Pieceworks PW-3 (Kennedy's T-Shirt, all the lighter shade of green)
Autograph- A43 Harris Yulin (Quentin Travers)

Box #7

Box Loader BL-1
Slayers Legacy SL-3, SL-4, SL-5
Final Battle fB-4, fB-5, fB-6
Final Battle parallel fBP-6
Pieceworks PW-1 (Andrew's Toga)
Autograph- A50 Lalaine (Chloe)

Box #8

Box Loader BL-2
Final Battle fB-1, fB-2, fB-9
Final Battle parallel fBP-5
Pieceworks PW-4 (Kennedy's Pants)
Autograph(s)- A40 D.B. Woodside (Principal Wood) and A52 Camden Toy (Turok-Han)

Box #9

Box Loader BL-1
Slayers Legacy SL-3, SL4
Final Battle fB-1, fB-2, fB-3, fB-4
Final Battle parallel fBP-6
Pieceworks PW-4 (Kennedy's Pants)
Autograph- A49 Kristy Wu (Chao-Ahn)

Box #10

Box Loader BL-3
Final Battle fB-5, fB-6, fB-7
Final Battle parallel fBP-7
Autograph- A51 Amanda Fuller (Eve)

Box #11

Box Loader BL-2
Final Battle fB-1, fB-8, fB-9
Final Battle parallel fBP-2
Autograph- A47 Clara Bryant (Molly)

Box #12

Box Loader BL-3
Final Battle fB-4, fB-5, fB-6
Final Battle parallel fBP-4
Pieceworks PW-7 (Rache's Blouse, spattered with blood)
Autograph Redemption - AR-1 K.D. Aubert (Nikki Wood)

Final Tally- 1 Joss Whedon autograph case topper, 5 promo cards (came inside case in an envelope)
Smallville SM2-1, Angel A4-1, Buffy B7-1 (X2), B7-SD2003. 13 autographs, no duplicates. Only one missing is A46 Sarah Hagan (Amanda). 12 pieceworks, 1 complete set of 8 with extras of PW-1 (x2), PW-4, PW-7. 12 Final Battle parallel puzzle cards, 1 complete set of 9 and extras of fBP-4, fBP-5, fBP-6. 38 Final battle puzzle cards, 4 complete sets of 9 with extras of fB-4, fB-5. 25 Slayers' Legacy cards, 4 complete sets of 6 with an extra SL-5. 12 Boxloaders, 4 complete sets of 3. Absolutely amazing breakdown, 1 card short of a master set (i really was expecting some doubles on the autos and wasn't expecting 1 box having 2 autos. Even the inserts and box loaders broke down great, i completed as many sets as it was possible to and the few leftovers had no triples except for the PW-1.

Homer Simpson:
Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 09:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 10:00 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 10:22 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 10:43 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 11:03 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 11:23 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 24, 2003 at 11:47 PM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 25, 2003 at 12:08 AM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 25, 2003 at 12:34 AM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 25, 2003 at 12:51 AM.]

[This message was edited by Incarnadine on September 25, 2003 at 01:38 AM.]

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 12, 2003 at 11:43 AM.]

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Yay, congrats!!!!
Big Grin

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good breakdown. still waiting for ours to come! Mad

Sometimes a best friend that doesn't talk back is a good thing!!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
BCW, if no one gets any duplicates, how are we supposed to trade for the ones we don't get? Sure, we can offer up other cards to trade for the ones we need, but if no one has extras to offer, nobody can trade. Shake Head

So, here's hoping everyone gets duplicates! Not too many of course, and only of the best cards for trading. Big Grin

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me there."

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes777:
BCW, if no one gets any duplicates, how are we supposed to trade for the ones we don't get? Sure, we can offer up other cards to trade for the ones we need, but if no one has extras to offer, nobody can trade. Shake Head

But if no one gets duplicates, then they'll be no need to trade (for this product) in the first place...

What I meant was that I wondered if Inkworks had purposefully made sure that each case didn't have duplicate autographs. With so many autographs, I would be slightly pissed if I bought a case and got 3/4 duplicates. I had previously posted that I thought the SIT autos would be coming up a lot in cases, but Incarnadine's case has proven me wrong so far. Let's see what other people get...

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
What I meant was that I wondered if Inkworks had purposefully made sure that each case didn't have duplicate autographs.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that this will happen, as the autos are one per box, or thereabouts, it would be wasy to ahve a pile of boxes, each of which had the same auto, and the case to be packed with 1 from each pile (or thereabouts)

Good for you Incardine, one short of all the autos is a pretty good haul...

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickbeam
posted Hide Post
My wife wanted a box so we got one and she was very happy with it. Although she did call it the "Kennedy Box" since she got the Kennedy Auto and the Kennedy Sweater pieceworks card. I guess she did not like Kennedy that much Smile
It balanced out though as she got a second auto, D.B Woodhouse! I guess he is going to be on 24 this season so having that crossover appeal made it the one she really wanted. She was able to collate out 2 complete sets of regular cards and we'll be chasing down the foils over time.
Anyway, if she's happy I'm happy so good job Inkworks!

QB

Posts: 307 | Location: Jacksonville Florida USA | Registered: June 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quickbeam:
My wife wanted a box so we got one and she was very happy with it. Although she did call it the "Kennedy Box" since she got the Kennedy Auto and the Kennedy Sweater pieceworks card. I guess she did not like Kennedy that much Smile

Hey, if your wife doesn't want them, I know of a good home... mine! Wink

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out of 18 boxes opened, I got 2 boxes without autographs. For autographs, I'm still missing Iyari Limon and Nathan Fillion. VERY bummed! 6 more boxes to go...

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Ouch! That was my 1 fear, that since the best I was ecpecting was 12 of 14 autos (and more likely 9 or 10 different ones with some duplicates) that I'd be missing 1 or more of the big ones. Luckily I got the 3 biggest ones in the first 4 boxes (I must admit I was kinda hoping for duplicates of the Kennedy and Glory autos after getting them so quickly). Bummer about 2 boxes without autos, maybe you'll get lucky and you'll get a box or 2 with 2 in it out of your remainders.

Homer Simpson:
Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
Out of 18 boxes opened, I got 2 boxes without autographs. For autographs, I'm still missing Iyari Limon and Nathan Fillion. VERY bummed! 6 more boxes to go...

Get in touch with Inkworks and they should replace the missing autos, I think. Someone else may be able to confirm.

Welcome to Card Talk, BTW Wave

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I know in the past they did but this time there are no actual odds listed on the boxes or packs, just "Odds on finding and autograph or pieceworks vard depends on receipt of all autograph and pieceworks cards in time tobe included in this product". I'm sure Inkworks will do right, they have great customer service.

Homer Simpson:

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get in touch with Inkworks and they should replace the missing autos, I think. Someone else may be able to confirm.

I don't think so.

I was an auto missing from my Tomb Raider case, and was informed that there isn't actually a one per box guarantee. I'm pretty certain the same applies here.

--

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
But didn't they advertise this set (and Angel) as being a guaranteed one auto and one pieceworks per box?

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
_Autograph Cards_ - _Fourteen different autograph cards - ONE PER BOX!  (14 different cards - Inserted approximately 1:36 packs - one per box)._

Which is *exactly* what the stated odds were for Tomb Raider 2.

I think (and I'm sure this was mentioned at the time I complained about my missing auto) that it can be a bit dangerous to assume 'approximately' means 'precisely'. Approximately 1:36 means just that, sometimes you might not be lucky.

I know how good Inkworks' Customer Service is, but I think if they say what they do you can't really complain. Rittenhouse state on their products a PRECISE number of autographs and costume cards in each box, which means if you are one short then you are entitled to a replacement.

--

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
But didn't they advertise this set (and Angel) as being a guaranteed one auto and one pieceworks per box?

I don't think you'll find they did (don't you have a sell sheet??? Big Grin), and I don't think Inkworks have ever guaranteed that in any of their sets to date.

Yes, you'll *probabaly* pull one of each per box, and yes most people *do* pull one of each per box, but with the way cards are packed there will be mistakes, and as a result there will be people who unfortunately don't get the cards.

--

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
I don't think you'll find they did (don't you have a sell sheet??? Big Grin), and I don't think Inkworks have ever guaranteed that in any of their sets to date.

xSaBx, I tend not to bring my sell sheets to work - only my valuable cards Wink

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:

So is Willow always with you? Big Grin

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
So is Willow always with you? Big Grin

Which one? My original or my spare?

And no, Willow doesn't hold any value to me, apart from the monetary.

-----

Buffy/Angel collector?

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:

You know, you are not above a Twak once in a while... just coz I was nice to you at Basildon... Big Grin

--