Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Season 7 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
In my box I got

BL1
SL4,5
FB6,7,8
FBP6
PW1 - All white
A48 Felicia Day

The A48 appears to have a sticker on the back instead if being one sheet of card.
Are they all like this?
Or more to the point why ?

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martin
posted Hide Post
quote:
The A48 appears to have a sticker on the back instead if being one sheet of card.
Are they all like this?
Or more to the point why ?

Hi Kevin,

That info is actually here: Vi Variant card.

Martin

Posts: 144 | Location: Woburn, MA | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Just got my second box. Here we go:

Box loader: BL2
Final battle: FB3, 4, 5
Final battle parallel: FBP9
Slayer's legacy: SL4, 5
Auto: A45 - Indigo (as Rona)
Pieceworks: PW7 - Rachel's blouse, speck of blood

I was really disappointed with the final battle and the box loader, they're the exact same ones I got in my first box Frown I'll be putting them up in the trade section as soon as I get a chance.

Also, yesterday, I stopped at my local card place and their Buffy box had finally come in, although it had only 5 packs left in it. I took them all and, guess what??? Pulled the Glory auto out of the third pack! And SL1 out of the last pack. Not too bad!

Later! Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Martine:
Just got my second box. Here we go:
I stopped at my local card place and their Buffy box had finally come in, although it had only 5 packs left in it. I took them all and, guess what??? Pulled the Glory auto out of the third pack!

We *love* pulls like that... congratulations! Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Martin:

Hi Kevin,

That info is actually here: https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=476609053&f=954605353&m=8346056734&r=9406091544#9406091544.

Martin

Ahh now it makes sense.
I don't think I'll try peeling it off though Smile

Cheers

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Well after a VERY terrible week and being very depressed I decided to spend some money and figured that would make me feel better (yea right!) Since the comic guy had no QXena, I got Buffy 7.

FBP6
FB5, FB6, FB7
SL2, SL3
BL1
A47 Clara Bryant as Molly
PW7 Jennifer Shon as Rachel (no blood Frown)

An ok box, I guess - didn't make me feel better Wink

Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Okay, this thread has been moved from the General Card Discussion area to allow people to post new breakdowns, and it's title has been amended to reflect the new posting conventions.

Thank you for your understanding, and we return you to your reguarly scheduled thread... Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
BL-1
FB-6, FB-7, FB-8 & FB-9
FBP-6
SL-1 & SL-2
A53 - Nathan Fillion
PW-7 Rachel's blouse (Pink)

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my three Buffy boxes the other day.

Breakdowns
Autos - Turok-Han, Robin Wood, Glory Smile

BL3, BL2 x 2
FBP1, FBP7, FBP9
FB1, FB2, FB3, FB4, FB5, FB6, FB7, FB8
Pieceworks CArds - PW1, PW6, PW7
SL1 x2, SL4, SL5, SL6 x 2

I was happy, best haul I have ever had out of any box I have ever opened. Were the Buffy 7's more generous?

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two boxes to ad to the count.

Box 13217
BL1
SL 4 & 5
FB 4, 5, & 6
FBP 9
A52 Turok-han
PW5 Cassie t-shirt

Box 13222
BL3
SL 5 & 6
FB 6, 7, & 8
FBP 4
A43 Quentin Travers
PW1 Andrew's toga (good splash of gold) Smile

Good mixture, although I did not get any of the really hot auto's, but considering what I pulled from Quotable Xena, I can't complain Big Grin

David

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Got an ultra-cheap box on Ebay. For once, I got a little lucky with the auto/costume card pulls.
There weren't too many chase cards, but I won't complain. Smile

Here's the breakdown

2 complete sets
Boxloader #1
Slayer's Legacy #6
Final Battle #2
Final Battle Parallel #6

Costume Card-Kennedy's Sweater Clap
Autograph Card - GLORY Clap

Since I already have a GLORY auto card, she'll be popping up on my trade list soon.

"The toaster's been laughing at me"
-Homer Simpson to Marge Simpson

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
Got an S7 box with the following:

2x base sets
Box Loader BL-2
Final Battle: FB-2, FB-3, FB-4, FB-5
Final Battle Par.: FBP-1
Slayer Legacy: SL4 Buffy, SL5 Faith
Piecework: PW-6 Olaf's Tunic

Auto A44 Iyari Limon (Kennedy) Clap

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Welcome Crazycavia Wave

The box I broke at the weekend had the following

PW8 Rachel's Pants (Light Blue / White) No blood.

A40 Principal Wood

A pack is good, but a box is better!

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Bought and sorted this box a while back, just got around to posting....

* 1 complete base set, 1 card away from a second, and 16 away from a 3rd, with plenty of spares.

*Final Battle: FB3, FB6

*Final Battle Parallel: FBP8

*Slayer's Legacy: SL4, SL5

*Pieceworks: PW8, with blood spatter

*Auto: A46(Sarah Hagan)

Happy to get a slight variation on the pieceworks. Not exactly thrilled with the auto, but I needed it, none the less. All in all, decent breakdown.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up 8 packs of Buffy Season 7 a couple of weeks ago. I got the A48 - Vi auto card and parallel Final Battle card, FBP-2. There was also an SL4 and FB1 Big Grin

Posts: 127 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
In my box...
2 Base Sets
Final Battle: FB6, FB7, FB9
Final Battle Parallel: FBP9
Slayer's Legacy: SL1, SL2
Pieceworks: PW5 Cassie's t-shirt, but with no special design on it.
Box Loader: BL1
Autograph: A40 DB Woodside (Principal Wood) Big Grin

Fairly OK box but glad I got a recurring character autograph and not one for the bloody potentials!

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty happy with my potential Kennedy card.

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
CrazyCavia said:

quote:
I'm pretty happy with my potential Kennedy card.

Yeah, I believe I'd be happy with it too, considering it outsells every other card in that series, including Glory here lately.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
I went to Memorabilia at the weekend and to cheer myself up since Eliza wasn't posing for photos and only signing 2 things per person I decided to buy a box of season 7...wish I hadn't bothered to be honest. I think I felt more down after opening the cards than I did before. Hers what I got

BL-3
2 base sets
FBP-9
FB-5
FB-6
FB-7
SL-2
SL-3
PW-1 (all white)

I was highly disappointed not to get an autocard. I've never had a box without an autocard in before. And out of the bonus cards the only 2 I needed were SL-2 and SL-3...on the bright side it means that I have completed my Slayer's Legacy set but over all I'm disappointed Frown

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
Sorry to CrazyCavia and angelchick182 if I sounded rude. I was referring to the characters (who I found really annoying) not the autograph cards themselves.

Sorry.

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post