Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Xena: Season 6 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xena: Season 6 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted
Got a box off the auction site I can't manage to stay off of......

Of course hoping for Lucy, Renee or Hudson auto & one of the rarer costumes & crossing fingers for a Forever Gabrielle card Big Grin

Nice breakdown - have to sort the commons but it looks like two full sets.

God of War full set + GW9
Busting Loose 1, 2, 3, 4, 9
Wet Wicked & Wild 4 & 5
R11 (Caesar) - already have it several times over
A8 Eve/Livia - Adrienne Wilkinson

Bouncey Forever Gabrielle 270/750 Bouncey

Since it's not listed I'm not sure if this is #1 or #2 - Gabrielle's in a bluish raggedy looking top

EDITED to add: Found it in the RA checklist (which is where I should have looked first - DUH!) - it's the G2 Big Grin

VERY excited Smile Smile Smile Stared at it for a few seconds before it registered Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

[This message was edited by tialessa on December 17, 2003 at 11:08 PM.]

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you posted this, I bid on that box and was interested in what was in it Smile I'm glad you got a great deal! Big Grin

"Lady Aluminum"
aka
Jessica

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Got a box off ebay, here's the breakdown (my luck just wasn't with me):

??base sets
God of War - 1 full set + GW1
Busting Loose - BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL9
Wet, Wicked & Wild - WWW1 (damaged), WWW9
Auto - A15 Ebonie Smith as M'Lila (I needed this, but was hoping for a different auto)
Costume - R10 Eli Green Swatch (GRRR, I have had so many of these!!!!! I was hoping that it would have been the embroidery piece)

Well, it was fun to open the box and I have found another wonderful ebay seller that I will stick with. Sometimes luck just isn't with me though Smile

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post