Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Hellboy (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hellboy (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Check out my trade list - I bought a case of Hellboy awhile back and have plenty of trade fodder.

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
My next 3 boxes just arrived...

BOX 1:
- Ilsa Hupstein Pants
- Karl Roden as Gregori Rasputin Auto

BOX 2:
- Ilsa Hupstein Shirt
- Ron Perlman as Hellboy Auto

BOX 3:
- Abe Sapien Shirt
- Mike Mignola Auto

and here's the weird part, the 3rd box had a P-2 CATWOMAN Movie Promo in the middle of the pack. Is/was this common???

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
While not common, it does happen. As I understand it, they often run promos for other sets when printing cards for base sets and sometimes a stray promo or two or more slips through into the base set being printed. I know of a Card Talk member who got a Buffy promo before it was released and they were able to get a nice price for it on that auction site, although when they went into general release they were worth about the usual $2!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my box in today 25.00 wasn't a bad box at all Big Grin
puzzle cards p1,p5,p9
b.p.r.d. b1,b5
uncanny allies bl2

AUTOS AND PW WERE REDEMPTIONS
Auto- Ron Perlman as HellboyEek
Pieceworks- Pants worn by perlman as hellboyBig Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Perlman auto Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box a few days ago:

Not correlated the base cards yet but with Inkworks track record I'll take it as a given there's a at least 1 base set.

BL3 - Liz Wink
P4, P5, P6. Smile
B1, B2. Razz
PW Redemption: Abe Sapien (Doug Jone) Top. Razz
Auto Redemption: Hellboy (Ron Perlman) Drool

At first I was Eek over the auto and then remembered it was unredeemable and now I'm all Shake Head If there was crying emocion I'd be -Here =( -

Nice cards overall glad I picked up for a bargain.

-TC00.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TC00,

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Correlated the base cards:

Got 2 complete base sets

Plus about 65 extra cards- lots of repeats- so no chance of a 3rd base set but didn't expect it anyway.

Very nice set.

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post