Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Outer Limits: Sex, Cyborgs and Science Fiction, The (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outer Limits: Sex, Cyborgs and Science Fiction, The (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Finally got my box today and here's what I got...

S-1 (Henstridge)
S-2 (Spiner)
S-3 (Kidder)
S-4 (Ironside)
S-5 (Visitor)
S-6 (Picardo)
S-7 (Heston)

CC4 (Flanery) (Limited)
CC8 (Whaley)

A7 (Alan Thicke)(woohoo! Growing Pains! lol)
A9 (Burt Young)(a Rocky autograph? in MY collection Eek)
A10 (Beau Bridges)(cool because he is a big name)

Overall, it isn't bad, especially the Stars line up. I didn't get either one of the autographs I really wanted (Ironside & Kidder) but the ones I got are kinda cool.

"These aren't the cards you're looking for...."

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
That's so great! Awesome as a matter of fact!!
Good For YOU!! Elephant

Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to post the breakdown Big Grin

Lessa
- Addicted to eBay -
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO! Congrats! Couldn't happen to a better guy!

"How dreary to be Somebody..."

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Mike
Trade List | Want List

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kevin!! That's great to hear. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kennywood! Have fun with it!

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of xst
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Kennywood!! What a thrill!! Clap Clap Clap

Happy Stargating!

Posts: 1395 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: June 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Kevin, yes, this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, but why oh why didn't it happen to a less nicer guy - like me?!

I see you are trying to trade this box for a Gillian Anderson auto - I don't have one, but that's a pretty good trade! Hope some one takes you up on it. Congrats on the archive box.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I hear the same voice when I have un opened boxes or even packs onlt it says Tom...Tom....But never Kenny...
Right now I'm sitting with the same box you are and I dying to open it.... I've had it sitting here for over a month and those voices don't stop. I have started talking back to them though...

Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
P.S. Hey! That was my 1500th post! Do I get the
_Pat-on-the-Back, Hearty-Handshake, and Warm-Glow-of-Victory Award??_ Dance

Hey that's so great 1500, what do you get?
I'm still happy for you!! Big Time... You talk so much! Razz Just kidding... Hey this is my 202 what do I get, or should I even ask knowing what will be coming back..

Well Kenny here's to you and 1500 Thumb Up

Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS on the Archive Box. It is an an unbelievable feeling to break the seal and see that orange sticker. Dance Elephant Dance Elephant

You and me are part of a very lucky elite group ( I got a Farscape 4 Archive box) . I hope we have a few more 'Archive' members with Irwin Allan & Enterprise 2 on the board.

I just love RA for producing these special boxes for the fans & collectors. Luv You
If you are like me, we will NEVER be in the position to buy multiple cases. The most I ever buy is three boxes and in the case of the Farscape, it was the only box i intended to buy.

Congratulations again on a great find.

Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
You and me are part of a very lucky elite group ( I got a Farscape 4 Archive box) . I hope we have a few more 'Archive' members with Irwin Allan & Enterprise 2 on the board

Sniff Sniff Wah Wah...I want to be in the club! You need me in the club! Whine Whine...

Wavey

Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
here's my second box

Monologue set + M3,4,5,7,9
Stars S2,3,4,5,6,7
CC8,CC10
A17 Alex Diakun
A6 Hal Holbrook Elephant
A3 Margot Kidder Elephant

All cards are defect free

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Okay, this thread has been moved from the General Card Discussion area to allow people to post new breakdowns, and it's title has been amended to reflect the new posting conventions.

Thank you for your understanding, and we return you to your reguarly scheduled thread... Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Even though I have yet to see an episode,I could not pass up a BIN on ebay for $39.99
So here is what insserts I pulled.

M1-M9 set + M2,3,5,7

S:4,5,6,7,8,9,18

Costume:
CC4(limited:thin)/Flanery
CC7/Goldberg

Autos:
A1/Henstridge
A6(limited)/Holbrook
A6/William B. Davis

All in all I was satisfied with what I did receive,although I would of liked to get a Rebecca De Mornay auto...anyone,anyone,anyone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of aagranata
posted Hide Post
This is a beautiful set, and what really impresses me about it is that you can put together a master set at a relatively inexpensive price. This is my next "project" after finishing Complete ST Voyager.

Posts: 822 | Location: Spanaway, WA | Registered: May 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Tommy
posted Hide Post
Box # 0126

Autos :
A04 Micheal Ironside
A05 Nana Visitor (limited) Metal
A07 Alan Thicke

Costumes
CC07 Adam Goldberg
CC08 William Sadler

Montage: Full set + M1 M4 M6 M8
Stars: S10 - S16

Just about five cards with chipping on them.

_____
Everything that has a beginning has a beginning.

Posts: 736 | Location: DFW | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Another day another box.

Monologue - set plus 4
Stars - S10 x2 Frown
S11 x2 Frown
S12
S18

A7 Alan Thicke
A9 Burt Young Frown (got one already)
A10 Beau Bridges Frownagain already got)

CC3 Beau Bridges Sheep
CC8 William Sadler Smile (although I already have this it's a variant so I'm still happy)

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Bought a cheap box on Ebay. Pretty good box for what I paid.

Monolgue-Complete Set +1,2,4,6,8

Stars-1,10,11,12,13,14

Autographes-
A7-Alan Thicke
A9-Burt Young
A10-Beau Bridges

Costume-
CC5-Linnea Sharples
CC8-William Sadler-Damaged Frown

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post