Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    4400: Season One, The (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4400: Season One, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted
Post your findings here!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Edited to add "Season One" to the title...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
Post your findings here!!!

I thought you need to post your box breakdown to start the thread.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh... well... surprise!!! Big Grin

Really... I had NO idea. I have been in some other box breakdown topics and some started like mine. Ah well... if I did it wrong, The admins will delete it. Sorry ppl!!!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I really like this set, but seeing how this is the first breakdown I guess it wasn't widely popular...

Box 1
BL3
C6, C7, C8
R1, R6
A6 Kaj-Erik Eriksen as Danny

Box 2
BL2
C1, C2, C3
R3, R4
A9 Richard Hahan as Marco

Box 3
BL2
C2, C3, C4
R3, R4
A1 Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana

Box 4
BL3
C4, C5, C6
R5, R6
A7 Brooke Nevin as Nikki

Box 5
BL1
C1, C7, C9
R1, R2
A4 Patrick Flueger as Shawn

It took 5 boxes to pull the right cards for a mini-master set. I thought about stopping and trying to trade into a set, but with nobody opening this set I figured there would be nobody to trade with.

Well pleased with the set, even if it is the 9-6-3 set everyone is tired of. At least there weren't any 43 card chase sets to try to finish off.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great find im not tired of the 9 6 3 case set as this is fine for me only uses 2 9 pocket pages then

but ones again great finds there

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least a Mini-Master is gettable

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I really like this set, but seeing how this is the first breakdown I guess it wasn't widely popular...

I was tempted to get some but most of the potential autos I'd want are from season 2 episodes and the season 1's I wanted weren't done. The fact there was just a single auto and no pieceworks or other higher end insert also put me off since box prices weren't much less than other products like Charmed that had an auto and pieceworks.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes today!

Autos:
Redemption for Billy Campbell/ J. Collier Big Grin
Kaj-Erik Eriksen/ D. Farrell

Those were my only two boxes. I was hoping for a Flueger auto but hey, I am happy with the cards I got. The base set is really nice so are the inserts.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done on the finds

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got one box and I may buy another or just wait and see if prices comes down or if I can finish the set on Ebay because I want to work on the Lost Revelations set.

My box:
BL2
C1, C2, C9 Smile Maia and Shawn!
R6 Frown only one!
A1 Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Smile Happy it is one of the main ones, though I really wanted the Fleuger auto.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds i got all mine of ebay so far i am missing the chase sets thats it and i spent £100

posted Hide Post
Cheers Charmedmad! And great finds everyone!!!

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes on Thursday here's what I got.

Ripple: 4, 5*2 and 6
Changed Puzzel:1,2,7,8 and 9*2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alfster,

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds there i need to try and find the chase sets thats all i need for mine i got the autos and everything

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Alfster,congrats on getting the Coyote redemption.
That's the only card I really want from that set.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Two boxes:

box 1:
BL-3
C5-C6-C7
R3 - R4
Auto: A7 - Brooke Nevin as Nikki Hudson

box 2:
BL-2
C2-C3-C4-C5
R1-R2
Auto: A1 - Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Skouris Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great pulls well done

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Box Breakdown 24180:

2 Base Sets + extras
Changed: C-1, C-2, C-3
Ripples: R-5, R-6
Box Loader: BL1
Autograph: A-5 (Laura Allen - Lilly Moore)

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done pete