Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    4400: Season One, The (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4400: Season One, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hey i've just started getting into the 4400 & i was wondering cos i haven't seen the first 2 seasons, or this card set does it feature Alana Mareva (Karina Lombard)?

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
no the trading card set doesnt have her in

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
does it feature Alana Mareva (Karina Lombard)?

She Doesn't appear till season 2.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I FINALY received my Jordan Collier autograph today!

Thank you INkworks!!! Wave

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
I FINALY received my Jordan Collier autograph today!

Thank you INkworks!!! Wave

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant Thumb Up

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box

Base Sets x2 plus most of a third
Box Loader BL1
Changed Puzzle Cards x4 C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5
Ripples Cards x2 R-1, R-6
Autograph Laura Allen as Lilly Moore Smile

All in all, a pretty good box.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blwilson:
Autograph Laura Allen as Lilly Moore Smile

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice box find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your box breakdown blwilson! Thumb Up Bouncey

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm really late getting on the ball with this one, but I've finally received my first box, and it was good!

Base sets: 2 complete and very close to a third one
Box loader: BL2
Changed: C1, C8, C9
Ripples: R3, R4
Autograph: A1 - Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Skouris Smile

The inserts really look good (especially the Ripples, I love them!), and the base set has good information, but I really wish Inkworks would print their cards on some heavier cardboard...

I should be receiving a second box by the end of the week, I'll post again then.

Now I've got to go and watch the whole thing all over again! I love this show Big Grin

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Got my second box, some duplicates on the chase but happy overall:

Base sets: 2 complete, close to a third one
Box loader: BL1
Changed: C6, C7, C8
Ripples: R3, R4 Mad
Autograph: A5 - Laura Allen as Lily Smile

Two boxes and two really nice autographs Thumb Up

Will be posting in the trade section later on today...

Later Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Got my first box of 4400 cards this afternoon:

Box #24181
2 complete 72 card base sets
BL-1
C-2, 3, 4, 5
R-3, 4
A-1 Jacqueline McKenzie (Diana Skouris)

Yippee!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Got another box:

BL-1 (the one I missed Smile )
C1-C8-C9 (the three I missed Smile )
R2-R3 (oh well, still miss 1 and 6)
A5 - Laura Allen as Lily Moore Thumb Up

very happy with the box

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I decided to get another box after losing all of my foils and promos for this set. I saw it for a pretty good price, and am pretty pleased with the results!

BL2 Frown - My third one!
C 1,8,9
R 3,4
Auto redemption for Peter Coyote as Dennis Ryland Thumb Up

I forgot how much I enjoyed this set, and I think that I might even try for a master setof it, since it is pretty easy to collect and I just need the Campbell auto as the only "hard to get" card left...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
As I've just got into this I ordered a box of this & season 2 a few weeks ago. Opened it last night. I got:

2 Base Sets
Box Topper BL1
Changed C4 C5 C6 C7
Ripples R1 R6
Autograph A8 David Eigenberg as Carl Morrissey

A very nice set of cards. Would have liked a main cast member but overall very happy.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a real cheap($130) case off an auction site.Got a full set of autos plus an extra Patrick Fleuger as Shawn Farrell.3 full sets of the chase cards and 2 base sets per box.

Will be putting up the spares for trade in the next few days.

Its a great shame both the series and the card releases did not do better.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box to see if i could pull one of the female cast members.Plus i got a lot of sweet inserts.More then i was supposed to!

Big Grin

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box to review on my blog.

I think I got two base sets (at least)

4 Changes subset cards: C-3, C-4, C-5, C-6
2 Ripples subset cards: R-1, R-2
Boxloader: BL1
Autograph: Brooke Nevin as Nikki Hudson A-7

Fun $15 Smile

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post