Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Bombshells (Bad Axe, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bombshells (Bad Axe, 2013)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted
Here are the results of my 20 packs. While it was fun, I am not sure that I would order again as I had some major issues with the packaging. I was also pretty disturbed to get 6 sets of dupes out of only 20 packs.

Ryan Van Der Draaij

Adam Cleveland

Scott Blair

Doug Rigsby

Scott Rorie

Rhi Owens

Danny Silva

Michael Munshaw

Tony Scott

Hanie Mohammed

Elaine Perna

James "Buckshot" Bukauskas

Jackie Santiago

Buddy Prince

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Well, you could have gotten worse duplicates...

And you missed one modesty heart. Dance

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, all pulled and scanned at last. Why does this seem to take longer to complete every time I do it ?

Adam Cleveland, Alex Buechel, Alex Buechel
Alex Buechel, Alex Buechel, Amber Shelton
Amber Shelton, Amber Shelton, Amber Stone

Amy Clark Anderson, Buddy Prince, Buddy Prince
Charles Hall, Danny Silva, David 'Artassassin' Harrrigan
David Logan, David Logan, Doug Riggsby

Doug Riggsby, Elaine Perna, George Webber
George Webber, George Webber, George Webber
Irma 'Aimo' Ahmed, Irma 'Aimo' Ahmed, Irma 'Aimo' Ahmed

Irma 'Aimo' Ahmed, Irma 'Aimo' Ahmed, James 'Buckshot' Bukausas
Jason Worthington, Jason Worthington, Jason Worthington
Jason Worthington, Jennifer Mercer, John 'JAX' Jackman

John 'JAX' Jackman, John 'JAX' Jackman, Joseph White
Kate Bradley, Kaylie McDougal, Kaylie McDougal
Kaylie McDougal, Kaylie McDougal, Kaylie McDougal

Kaylie McDougal, Lynne Anderson, Lynne Anderson
Meghan Hetrick, Mel Uran, Mel Uran
Matt Glebe, MAX!, Michael 'Locoduck' Duron

Michael 'Locoduck' Duron, Michael 'Locoduck' Duron, Michael 'Locoduck' Duron
Ryan Van der Draaij, Ryan Van der Draaij, Ryan Van der Draaij
Scott Rorie, Scott Rorie, Shane McCormack

Shane McCormack, Steve 'SLY' Lydic, Juan Antonio Fernandez
Juan Antonio Fernandez, Juan Antonio Fernandez, Tony Scott
Vanessa 'Banky' Farano, Unknown

All eight by Jeremy Treece !

If anyone knows who the Unknown artist is in the penultimate group, please let me know.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You got some brilliant sletches there Thumb Up .Waiting for my measly five packs and hoping you and the poster on Scoundrel with 25 packs have not got all the good sketches that made it across the pond Roll Eyes .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
You got some brilliant sletches there Thumb Up .Waiting for my measly five packs and hoping you and the poster on Scoundrel with 25 packs have not got all the good sketches that made it across the pond Roll Eyes .
If it's any consolation, there are still two NAR! sketches unaccounted for and Mike and I concluded that at least one will be in one of the small 2-5 pack orders he is sending out. I want to know where my Hanie Mohd and Soni sketches went. First time I've missed out on both from an Axebone set Frown

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my five packs today.

Jason Sobol,Jackie Santiago,Amber Shelton.

Joe Pekar,Hanie Mohd.

I had one pack with no card 50 and another with an extra card 15.I would be wary of buying sealed packs from anyone you do not trust as these packs are very easy to open and re-seal without any trace.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
If it's any consolation, there are still two NAR! sketches unaccounted for and Mike and I concluded that at least one will be in one of the small 2-5 pack orders he is sending out.

Well I got two packs from Mike and three sketches! Not a NAR! unfortunately but I was very happy to get a George Webber in one and Jennifer Mercer and Lynne Anderson in the other. Due to the adult nature of the Webber the scan is on Scoundrel. Very pleased and perfect condition too.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post