Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix Retail (Artbox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix Retail (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted
i just opened to boxes and i got

box 1
r1
r3
r5
r7
r9
2 base sets 7 spares

box 2
r1
r2
r4
r6
r8
2 base sets 7 spares

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't start a new thread for my retail box, but since Colin graciously did the hono(u)rs, I'll move my post over. Wink

RETAIL BOX #1.

Base cards are virtually the same as the Hobby cards, but don't have foil highlights. The checklist card is exactly the same.

Box has 24 packs of 8 cards. Wrapper is similar to Hobby, but reflects the Retail inserts. The only inserts are 5 "Rare Foil" cards with Death Eaters pictured on the front and a puzzle on the backs, different from the R1-R9 Hobby puzzle.

Base cards: 1 complete set, 1 short of 2nd, 7 extra cards. Expect 2.08 sets per box on average.

Rare Foils (5 per box): R1-R2-R4-R6-R8

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
sorry jeff what card was you missing from set as i might have that one spare.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Well, I walked into Target today, and there, sitting on the card shelf, was 1 lonely HP OOTP retail tin. Sitting all by its lonesome.

Being the card addict and glutton that I am. I decided to give it a home. Thinking "eh. maybe I'll finally get that 1 foil card."

And lo and behold..... It had the R1 retail foil card in 1 of the packs! Woo hoo! So now my retail set is complete! lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post