Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Spike: The Complete Story (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spike: The Complete Story (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
I got two cases. I worried about buying them because I was sure that I'd never pull the cards I needed. I've never had very good luck with cards. But, I keep trying. This time, I got lucky! I'm still in shock.

Hi Deena, no e-mail in your profile so this is probably the best way to try and reach you - if I can interest you in anything I have in exchange for an A1 Marsters (the only auto I still need) please let me know and hopefully we can work something out! - link to my trading page always in my signature...

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of people are happy on here Smile
Great pulls Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Finally got my one and only box, and pretty pleased:

2 full base sets

HB1, HB7, HB8, HB9
SB1, SB6
PW from Angel
A8

Kinda wanted a regular Clem auto, cuz he's so cool... but I'm satisfied... especially with the PW... I don't like that they're redemptions though, because I worry that it'll get lost in the mail or something!! Blah... now off to trade for the ones I still need... or buy them on ebay... Twak

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kim Holland:
If you live in the U.K and are sending off for the pw redemption do you put in a reply coupon or not?

Just to confirm the answer that Boggle provided: When returning any Inkworks redemption card, you do not need to include return postage (even if you are outside of the US). Feel free to fill in the back of the redemption card or put the address information on a Post It note attached to the card instead. In either case, please make sure that your name and address are clearly printed or typed, so that we know where to send your card.

If you have questions about any redemption, send an email to info@inkworks.com.

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
It's funny that I traded my extra Angel PW redemption for someone's extra Buffy version and shortly after she pulls an Angel and now I pull a Buffy. The card gods cam be mischievous little minxes.

Haha! Some kinda luck we have, huh? Razz

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes :
Box 1
BL2
SB2
SB6
SB1
HS1
HS2
HS3
Auto Redemption card Nikki Wood Shake Head
and....
PTR 1 Palz redemption card Smile

Box 2
BL2 Shake Head
SB4
SB5
HS1
HS2
HS9
A1 James Marsters auto card - again Bouncey

I really am enjoying this set, can't wait for my next box Smile

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Here's what my box was;

BL-1
SB1, SB6
HS1,2,3
A7 - Adam Wave
PTR1 - Palz Card
No pieceworks Frown

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
hey jewel, even though no pieceworks, that was quite a good box! PALz card & adam auto... Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Yes I was happy with that. Especially after looking at the odds on the PALZ card and so on.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Got my two boxes last week.

Box 5213
BL2
HS6,7,8,9
SB1,2
A8 Soul Demon

Box 5215
BL1
HS1,8,9 Frown(two doubles)
SB3,4
A4 Harmony Big Grin

Mixed reactions. Happy about getting the Harmony, but not so much the Soul Demon. It's a shame I didn't get a pieceworks or one of the other bonus cards. Ended up with 4 complete bases, another that was 3 cards short and some extras.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Following my success with my first two boxes - auto and Angel pieceworks redemption card in box 1, A1 auto and Buffy pieceworks redemption in box 2, I decided to get another box and my luck is holding.

Box Topper - 2
Spike & Buffy - 1,5,6
Heart & Soul - 6,7,8
Auto - A6 Kali Rocha
APR-1 - Autograph pieceworks redemption for Buffy pieceworks. Big Grin

So quite happy about that. Smile

In all three boxes the Heart & Soul cards have been from the bottom part of the puzzle, always some variation from 6,7,8,9.

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Box 5, and still lucky Smile

BL2
SB4
SB5
HS1
HS2
HS3
Auto A5 - Darla Bouncey
and
PR1 - Buffy Clap

Very happy Thumb Up

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:

APR-1 - Autograph pieceworks redemption for Buffy pieceworks. Big Grin

So quite happy about that. Smile

Well done Lesley - what a cool card. Bet you couldn't beleive your eyes at first Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by COSMIC GIRL:
Well done Lesley - what a cool card. Bet you couldn't beleive your eyes at first Thumb Up

Very pleased, don't know whether to chance another box or not, I think I would be pushing my luck.

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got what will be my last three boxes tonight. As I've said before, I should have just bought a case. My buddies at the collectible show helped me open packs, so I have no idea what cards came in what box, but here's the complete break down:

Boxes
2854--7915--7921

Autographs
A1 James Marsters as Spike Elephant Clap Big Grin Clap Elephant
A3 Julie Benz as Darla (third one)
A8 Steven W. Bailey as Soul Demon (second one)

Boxloaders
BL1
BL3 x 2

Pieceworks
PR-1 Buffy Version x2
PR-1 Angel Version

Spike + Buffy
SB2
SB3 x2
SB4
SB5
SB6

Heart & Soul
HS1
HS2
HS3 x2
HS4 x3
HS5 x2
HS6

So after twelve boxes, my totals are:

8 of 10 Autographs (I need Adam and Pavayne.)
3 complete sets of Boxloaders
3 complete sets of Spike + Buffy
3 complete sets of Heart & Soul
4 PR-1 Angel Version
3 PR-1 Buffy Version
1 APR-1 Angel Version
1 Boris Vallejo Autograph
1 PALz Redemption

What can I say? I had great luck. Got seven pieceworks cards in twelve boxes, plus an autographed pieceworks, along with more Darla autographs than anyone should be legally aloud to have. See you all in the trading forum.

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Great boxes Mark! You're very lucky Smile
Check your e-mails, I sent you one a few days ago Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. Reply sent.

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats a lucky case Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Yet another box

BL1
SB1
SB2
HS5
HS6
HS7
Auto A4 Harmony Bouncey

and.........
PR1 - Buffy Smile

Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Another box :
BL3
HS6
HS7
HS8
SB2
SB3
Auto A8 Soul Demon

and..... PR1 Buffy Smile