Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Orville (Rittenhouse Archives, 2019)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Orville (Rittenhouse Archives, 2019)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
This show is becoming a favorite of mine and couldn't wait to open my box - did it at the Chicago show last night. Here's what was in Box 1148:
1 base set of 72 cards, plus 39 extras
1 Quoteable Card
1 Off Duty Card
1 Tour the Orville card
1 The Orville Ship Card
1 Bridge Crew Card
1 Costume Card (1:96) Lt Comm Steve Newton
2 Autographs:
Tim Mikulecky as Lt Harrison Payne (Limited)
Peter Macon as Lt Commander Bortus (Extremely Limited)

This is a nicely done set. Base cards are clear and sharp, with an attractive design. The inserts are 1:24 for all sets, and some are really beautiful, The Orville Ship cards have a nice velvet look to them. The Bridge Crew cards have a metallic look. My only complaint is I would have liked to see more inserts per box. It was nice pulling the costume card, considering they are one per 96 packs. The autos are well done, saw many more at the show last night. I was very pleased to pull Bortas' auto, he has become one of my favorite characters in the show, and Ex Lmtd at that. Well done Rittenhouse!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Don Norton,

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I didn't purchase a box when it was released, but I saw one in a store last week and decided to pick it up.

Box 1917/4500

1 base set
Bridge Crew CC4 Lt. Gordon Malloy
Quotable Q8
The Orville Ship O6
Tour the Orville T09
Off-Duty D5
Autograph Adrianne Palicki as Commander Kelly Grayson (VL) Smile
Autograph James Horan as Sazeron (L)
Autograph Giorgia Whigham as Lysella (L)

I was happily surprised to pull three autograph cards out of the box.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post