Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting your case break Number_one! Best wishes on your next case!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aliasboy
posted Hide Post
Got 1 box of those

box topper: BT3
4 foils
Costume Card Harry potter quidditch outfit Bouncey 0481/1143

Posts: 15 | Location: france | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As part of my Harry Potter card binge, I bought two boxes. Overall, I am a little mixed as I got one really good box, and one really poor box:

Box #1 (poor)
BT1
R1,2,6,8,9
Sleeping Bag prop 1291/1980

Box #2 (much better)
BT4
Harry Potter Quidditch costume 1025/2173
Film Card 311/900
Harry Melling as Dudley Dursley
R2,4,6,7,8

Not the greatest, but not too bad!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.....

I just finished opening my case.... Does this seem right to you??

Autograph Jimmy Gardner Redemption x 2 Confused

Prop Card Fizzing Whizzbees (110/430)
Prop Card Grim Fur (466/880)
Prop Card Sleeping Bag (1683/1980)

Costume Madam Rosmerta (94/250)
Costume Griffindor Material (203/330)
Costume Ron’s Jumper (120/731)
Costume Daniel Radcliffe Quidditch Outfit (458/1143)
Costume Daniel Radcliffe Quidditch Outfit (1040/2173)
Costume Cedric Diggory Quidditch Outfit (2173)
Costume Remus Lupin (632/2900)

Film Cell (186/900)
Film Cell (210/900)
Film Cell (490/900)

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Ouch, that case break do seem a bit..... Frown

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am afraid that case break mirrors what I got out of six cases.POAU was way overproduced compared to the original POA release and so there were a lot more filler costume cards and less auto's.

It's why I very rarely order cases in advance now if I don't know the insertion rates.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i dont think its to bad but i do need jimmy gardner i think who is he again?

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i dont think its to bad but i do need jimmy gardner i think who is he again?

He's Ernie, the magical bus driver

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Hope you like the bus driver Sheep
Weird case though.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
aha i do need him then

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Ha!! Well for $325 he's yours!!

At least Artbox told me that the Redemption Card was still valid and I could send it in to them anytime for the actual auto.

I've had a case of POAU, GOF, and GOFU, and ALL my cases were lame.... I gotta say, Harry Potter has not been good to me. I think I may stick with the random boxes. Any suggestion on the next box I should get??

P.S. I'll mail you the redemption for $10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ajdedo,

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
no selling here Cool

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajdedo:
Hmmm.....

I just finished opening my case.... Does this seem right to you??

Autograph Jimmy Gardner Redemption x 2 Confused

Prop Card Fizzing Whizzbees (110/430)
Prop Card Grim Fur (466/880)
Prop Card Sleeping Bag (1683/1980)

Costume Madam Rosmerta (94/250)
Costume Griffindor Material (203/330)
Costume Ron’s Jumper (120/731)
Costume Daniel Radcliffe Quidditch Outfit (458/1143)
Costume Daniel Radcliffe Quidditch Outfit (1040/2173)
Costume Cedric Diggory Quidditch Outfit (2173)
Costume Remus Lupin (632/2900)

Film Cell (186/900)
Film Cell (210/900)
Film Cell (490/900)

A poor showing for the autographs but at least you didn't get any duplicate sleeping bags, Harry Quidditch, Cedric Quidditch, or Lupin costumes. Some of the cases I busted had dupes of those cards. You did pull the hardest Costume. And the Fizzing Whizzbees and Griffindor Material cards were pretty tough pulls also.

These cases were pretty painful to break unless you were EXTREMELY lucky and pulled one of the big 4 autos or a crazy prop variant.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
no selling here Cool

Oh sorry.....

But I wasn't really selling, I was just trading a card for the cost of pain. Wink

Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
A poor showing for the autographs but at least you didn't get any duplicate sleeping bags, Harry Quidditch, Cedric Quidditch, or Lupin costumes. Some of the cases I busted had dupes of those cards. You did pull the hardest Costume. And the Fizzing Whizzbees and Griffindor Material cards were pretty tough pulls also.

These cases were pretty painful to break unless you were EXTREMELY lucky and pulled one of the big 4 autos or a crazy prop variant.

Yeah, I'm grateful about the Rosmerta Costume, but I'm much more of an auto card person.

So back to my other question.... Any suggestion for a non-painful box/case??

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i have email you out of nsu cheers.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So back to my other question.... Any suggestion for a non-painful box/case??[/QUOTE]

Artbox have always been a bit hit and miss,especially with Harry Potter.If you want a good case with a real shot at getting a full set of auto's and pieceworks Strictly Ink or Inkworks is your best bet IMO.

With the CSI releases so far Barrie at Strictly Ink actually guarantees you will pull a full set of auto's from a case.While Inkworks do not offer a guarantee more often than not you will get a set or only be missing one or two cards.

I would check out the historical case breaks here to see the best ones to choose.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
We got a case last week.

Box 1
Costume Card :Ron Weasley 676/731

Box 2
Prop Card : Daily Prophet 317/480
Autograph : James & Oliver Phelps
Filmcard : 275/900

Box 3
Costume Card : Harry Potter 757/2173
Autograph : Jamie Waylett
Film Card : 533/900

Box 4
Costume Card : Remus Lupin 2785/2900

Box 5
Costume Card : Cedric Diggory 144/2173
Film Card : 143/900

Box 6
Prop Card : Grim's Fur 287/880

Box 7
Costume Card : Harry Potter 574/2173

Box 8
Costume Card : Remus Lupin 1531/2900

Box 9
Prop Card : Unfogging the Future 720/950

Box 10
Costume Card : Harry Potter 1095/1143

All three Harry Potter costume cards had different pictures. One was black and the other
two were of quidditch robe (one was close up).

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
that seems a good case congrats

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought one hobby box, but had no luck:

-Box Topper: BT3
-Foils: R2, R4, R6, R7, R8

NO costume, prop, auto or film cell card.

One pack only had 6 instead of 8 cards inside.

As I had sent the OotP Neville Redemption I wrote Artbox about this box... Let's see if they'll do anything.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post