Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 boxes opened and managed to get

Weasley/Weasley Dual Auto

Costume cards:
Hermione Granger /730
Lupin /2900
Ron Weasley /731

Prop card:
Fizzing Whizzbang /430

And Knight Bus filmcard /900

If only every 2 boxes could work like that Smile

Then opened another box and only got another Lupin costume card, bah humbug. Still was good to be hot for a while lol

Posts: 3 | Location: England | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thao
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
Well on a certain UK dealer site Harry Potter's auot is £1200 and the Ron Weasley £750. Eek

INSANE!! Guess that rules out me being able to get all the Weasley Autos Frown... Ugh, and Ron was my fav too. Seems like a nice set, but best of luck to those wanting the full set... It's nuts I tell ya, nuts!! And I thought the LotRs set was bad... gee, this set has TONS of inserts!

At least, as someone mentioned, getting a Ron, Hermione, or Harry Costume card won't be as bad. Afterall, anything with the Trio is mostly sought out for (especially Autos, even though they are just 15/16 years old).

Posts: 106 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thao:
INSANE!!

Yes and there is a Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter auto as a BIN on e$ay at £1250 at the moment.

Oh well my case should be with me tomorrow now Bouncey

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
opened first case - really sucked! Frown
lots of luck - all bad! Shake Head

just 1 auto - Vincent Crabbe
only other cards worth noting :
3 filmcards, 2 Divination Class props, & 1 Fizzing Whizzbangs

2nd case,
first box - pulled Pansy Parkinson auto & 1 Filmcard
box 2 & 3 - two costumes, ( commons Frown)
box 4 - finally a little luck! :
a filmcard, a creature card and a Hermione auto Elephant

as far as I've got so far, open more tonight.

just one thing, don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but ...
each decent box, ( with props, autos ) the basic cards were mixed up - half inserted one way, the rest the other way round,
in the poor boxes, all cards faced the same way,
anyone else have that?

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Major congratulations on the Hermione autograph. That makes two of us.

I have also noticed the cards in different directions in the good packs. Also notice that in some packs where the box is basically a DUD. I'm really thinking all these weird pulls are due to machines packing the cards by way of a computer ratio program.

Tonight my friend had me pick him up a case and I bought a single box. He got "0" autographs and several duplicate props/costumes, along with several packs that included only five cards. Out of my one box, I got a Dawn French auto, a Harry Quidditch Robe, and a Film Cell.
Great for me, but no autographs in an entire case just plain sucks!

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
I opened 1 case and I got

Props- Fizzing Whizbees 425/430, divination Class 353/845, Sleeping Bag 1818/1980,

Costumes- Black Harry Material 710/2173, Red Harry Material 978/1143, Red Harry Material 867/2173, Rons Sweater 104/731, Trewlaneys Costume 178/330, Lupin Gryeish Material 2552/2900, Diggorys Gold Material 1685/2173,

Autos- Percy and the Choir Conductor

Filmcards- 3, 2 that have Harry and a flying something on the front and the film is a pic of the shrunken head from the kinght bus and the 2nd is the conductor of the night bus, the third FilmCell has Hermione punching Draco and the film is of harry and Hermione huddled together.

I didn't count how many foils sets I got, but i did only get 1 full boxloader set and tons of extra 1,3 and 4s.

My case topper is of Sirius.

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I got my 3 boxes today, and here's the breakdown:

Box 1
Cornelius Fudge Costume (555/830)
Box Topper 4
6 Foils
1 Base Set

Box 2
Cedric Gigory Costume (0319/2173) Frown
Box Topper 1
4 Foils
1 Base Set

Box 3
Percy Weasley Auto (630/900) Smile
Film Card (630/900) Smile
Remus Lupin Costume (647/834) Smile
Box Topper 3
5 Foils
1 Base Set

All in all, I'm pretty happy. I pulled an Autograph (not one of the one's I was hoping for, but I still got one).

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:

This does appear to be a trend: you get a Filmcard, auto *and* a Costume/Prop card in the same box? I wonder which is the deciding factor?

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadow
posted Hide Post
I've noticed the same trend. I had two boxes like that in my case. I also bought two additional boxes, one of which had a film card but didn't follow the trend. It had an auto, but did not have a costume/prop card. Of course, the auto was for Hermione, so I'm not complaining. Smile I did get two autos in my case - both were the dual Weasley autos.

Posts: 29 | Location: Manassas, VA USA | Registered: June 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1 box
5 foils
1 lupin costume
1 film cell

not bad :)

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:

This does appear to be a trend: you get a Filmcard, auto *and* a Costume/Prop card in the same box? I wonder which is the deciding factor?

Very much so! Ben's just pulled an Aunt Marge costume (hard pull), Film Cell, Pansy Parkinson auto and Choir Conductor/Flitwick auto, all from one box!

Although it's VERY rare to get 2 autos in a pack... I certainly didn't in 6 cases... only one more to open now Shake Head (This one is coming from the US so it's not here yet).

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I never got an auto card in my box with a Film and a prop card. On the other hand, my boxes had the R-numbered puzzle cards rather than the M-numbered ones. The boxes said there were auto card in there somewhere.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and my 1 case

Case Topper : Sirius
UK Case Topper : Hermione costume 586/830

5x foil sets of R1 through R9

1x Box topper set BT1 through BT4 plus 1xBT1, 2xBT2 and 2xBT4 ( 1 box did not have a box topper )

Autographs
Genevieve Gaunt ( Pansy Parkinson )
Richard Griffiths Smile ( Uncle Vernon Dudley ) - redemption

Prop Cards
Divination Class 555/845
Divination Class 697/930 ( gold chain on lilac or light purple cloth )
Sleeping Bag 0634/1980

Costume Cards
Madam Rosmerta 078/250 Wink
Hermione woolly sweater 260/730 ( Very thick card )
Hermione woolly sweater 727/730 ( Very thick card )
Hermione trousers 641/730
Harry close-up Quidditch robe 0186/1143
Harry Black Cardigan 0135/2173
Harry Distant Quidditch robe 0900/2173
Diggory Quidditch robe 1434/2173

Film cards
Harry 420/900 ( Cells of Harry and Arthur in corridor )
Lupin 070/900 ( Cells show Harry in wheels ?? )
Lupin 319/900 ( Cells of Harry and Arthur in corridor - very close to the first one )

Both Hermione woolly sweater cards were in one pack - which was definitely straining at the edges

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and 1 box from somewhere in Watford

No box topper

Harry Quidditch 2145/2173

Foils R2, R6,x2, R8x2, R9

And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I may have missed a posting,but has there been any news on the existance of hot boxes and if so,how many Confused

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
any news on the existance of hot boxes

Nope, no Hot Boxes AFAWK.

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
Lupin 070/900 ( Cells show Harry in wheels ?? )

I think that's Harry in the school Clock tower - at the end. Do you remember the scene before they use the time turner? They have let Sirius down and lost Buckbeak so they are downhearted??

Ahh well, you will know what I mean when you watch the DVD on Friday

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
3 boxes

Pansy Parkinson auto
Harry Quidditch (1060/2173)
Lupin jacket (2206/2900)
Daily Prophet prop (133/480)
Harry Patronus filmcard (706/900 - Hermione and Draco punch scene)
Werewolf filmcard (365/900 - moving picture of Harry's parents that's near his bed)
15 foils (5 in each box), but no complete set
3 box toppers

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of SrisonS
posted Hide Post
Here's a scan of my pulls from my 6 boxes

Posts: 3 | Location: Kissimmee, FL | Registered: November 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls, SrisonS. Welcome to card Talk. Wave

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post