Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Update Edition (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
I picked up a box at NYCC for $5, now thinking back I should have bought more...

Foils: 3
Base Sets: not sure yet
Costume card: Harry Potter’s Cloak #1905 of 2575 Metal

Needless to say I am more than pleased. I know the Cloak is the 3rd most common but I like that it's from Harry himself. My only gripe is that a lot of the cards were damaged in the packs (thankfully the costume card was mint) even though the box was fine. I really wish I bought the rest of the boxes. Oh well...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Continuing my trend of purchasing boxes of things no one has cared about in years... Big Grin

Bought two boxes for a really good price recently and tore into them the moment I got home from work today and they were there...

Box 1:
1 base set
Foil R1, R2, R4, R5, R9
Box topper BT2
Film card - Lupin in classroom
Prop card - Sleeping bag
Autograph card - Chris Rankin as Percy Weasley

Box 2:
2 base sets
Foil R2, R4, R6, R7, R8
Box topper BT1
Film card - Harry casting patronus
Creature card - (Buckbeak's feather Clap really wanted this!)
Autograph - Dawn French as The Fat Lady

Overall very, very pleased! Three hits per box, SO CLOSE to a complete chase set, one card I especially really wanted, and a great value all around. Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done Thumb Up the Dawn French auto is a $60 plus card

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post