Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Superman Returns Retail (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superman Returns Retail (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Picked up bonus box...

Six packs, 7 cards each
1 magnet
1 sticker
and commons

Retail also features embossed foils. If you liked retail Batman Begins and King Kong you will most likely like this release too. Looks like another -B- rated product. Enjoy!

Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Standarized Subject line.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Confused

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Heya xtime! Were the sticker and magnet numbered "of 9" or "of 10"?

The Topps ads and website show pictures of both of them marked "of 10", but there have been a couple of auctions for single magnets, and they're both printed "x of 9 magnets" ...

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The magnet set is "9", they are numbered "1 of 9", etc. It seems Topps changed plans, for some reason...

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paradoc
posted Hide Post
I opened 10 blister packs today. Each had 2 retail packs plus 1 exclusive card. I got:

2 full sets of B1-B3 (the exclusive cards), plus 2 B1s and 2 B2s.

Foils 3, 4, and 5. 1:12 These are the same as the Hobby foils.

Stickers 1, 8, 9, 9 1:6

Magnets 1, 3, and 4 1:12

Not a bad haul for the price!

Posts: 373 | Location: Memphis, TN USA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Paradoc
posted Hide Post
10 more blister packs opened today. I got 2 sets of B1-B3, with 2 extra B1s and B2s each.
Foils 3 and 4
Stickers 4, 4, 5, 6
No magnets.
Not as nice this time around, but overall not too far from stated odds.

Posts: 373 | Location: Memphis, TN USA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Opened up 2 mini-boxes the other day. Don't remember what I got in each, but here's the combined breakdown:

0 Base Sets
1 Embossed-Foil 3
1 Magnet 9
2 Stickers 1, 6

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Opened up 2 more mini-boxes:

0 Base Sets
2 Embossed-Foil 1, 2
0 Magnet
2 Stickers 2, 5

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post