Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tomb Raider (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomb Raider (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted
BOX #1:
BL-1
Q1 Q3
LC 3 4 5

BOX #2:
Q4
LC1 8 9
ANGELA JOLIE AUTOGRAPH A1 Clap

[This message was edited by jon@webjon.com (spydrman) on March 13, 2004 at 08:06 AM.]

[This message was edited by jon@webjon.com (spydrman) on March 13, 2004 at 08:09 AM.]

Posts: 98 | Location: Livonia, MI 48154 | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Nice pull! Are you buying your boxes in the area? Just curious, as I live in Clarkston and am having a hard time finding non-sport boxes.

"That'll do pig. That'll do."

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i setup at Gibralter Trade Center, not really far from Clarkston. there are 4-5 non sport wax dealers there.

Posts: 98 | Location: Livonia, MI 48154 | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info!

"That'll do pig. That'll do."

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please modify the subject to follow the proper box breakdown format: Set Title (Manufacturer) generally in title case. More info is available in the sticky thread at the top of the box breakdown forum.

Jon

box breakdowns, show reviews, rare autograph gallery and more: www.webjon.com/index.html

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
Eshegg if you dont mind me asking, what does your name mean. i have a feeling i know.

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
eshegg...congrats on your Jolie Thumb Up

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
This post can be deleted when it is time to do so for this thread.
The inserts that are listed are for
Tomb Raider(Inkworks) It is NOT tomb raider 2.

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its tombraider two box break NOT tombraider2 box break.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
As Jon has stated- correct your title. READ the rules(there are there in the first two threads of this catagory before you start posting and you can avoid any confusion.

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
eshegg - I have now formatted the title of this thread properly -- as stated in the rules. Please read the rules.

I believe this is the only thread for Tomb Raider breakdowns, if there is another I missed please let me know.

Jon

box breakdowns, show reviews, rare autograph gallery and more: www.webjon.com/index.html

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
36-Pack Retail Boxes

Box 1:

3 Base Sets
1 Box Loader BL-1
4 Lara Croft Puzzle Inserts (LC4, 5, 6, 7)
2 The Quest Inserts (Q1, 6)

Box 2:

3 Base Sets
1 Box Loader BL-1
4 Lara Croft Puzzle Inserts (LC1, 2, 3, 4)
2 The Quest Inserts (Q4, 5)

Box 3:

3 Base Sets
1 Box Loader BL-1
3 Lara Croft Puzzle Inserts (LC7, 8, 9)
3 The Quest Inserts (Q1, 2, 3)

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes
Made six sets
4-5-6-7-8-9 of 9 puzzle cards
Q1, 3, 5-6 of 6 Quest cards
2 Box Loader 1 cars
Leslie Philips Autograph card
2 costume redemption cards Smile Smile Smile Smile
Not bad going Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Box:

3 base sets + extras
LC2, LC3
Q3, Q4
BL1

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know why I opened this, but I immediately regretted it. Hobby boxes are rare and definitely worth more sealed (unless you pull the Jolie auto of course....)

- Base set: unsorted, probably 1 or more
- Box topper: BL-1
- Puzzle: LC7, LC8, LC9
- Foil: Q5, Q6

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post