Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Twilight Photocards (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twilight Photocards (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Not sure whether to post as a new product or add it to the Inkworks Twilight page.

The cards are the same as the Inkworks ones but in a larger format and with a small white checklist card instead of card 72 in the Inkworks/Neca sets.

From one box of 36 packs I made up one mini master set of base cards plus the 9,6,and 3 card foils as well as a second set of the foil cards.

Very attractive set and way cheaper for me than buying a mini master of either of the trading card issues Smile .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
Do you have lots left over to trade!?

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyUK:
Do you have lots left over to trade!?

I have plenty of spares of certain numbers but none of others.Let me know what you need.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent Smile

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Triple-frog
do you have a # 10 & 70

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have #10 and #70 Mr Hat.E-mail me your address and I will send them to you Thumb Up .

Got your e-mail Jo,will get back to you ASAP Smile .

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thnx will do john

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post