Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Psycho Ape (RRParks Cards, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Psycho Ape (RRParks Cards, 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
This has been a fantastic week for cards - WWE Womens Division 2021 on Monday, today RR Parks Psycho Ape and Zorro 2 (Report to come).

Pyscho Ape is based on a recent horror film and Richard Parks has gone above and beyond to make this a fun filled set. I got the Rack Pack, which was limited to 100 sets - here's what was inside:
45 Base cards (with puzzle backs)
9 3D cards
7 Stickers
8 Psycho Ape Promos. There are also 4 different promos on the Rack Pack header
9 Bloody Subset Cards
3 Macarie Portraits
3 Stoinich Portraits
3 Etchings of the Stoinich Portraits, signed by Richard Parks
2 Lenticular Motion Cards (both L1)
1 Metal Limited Edition Card by Macarie
2 RRParks Promos (3 Stooges, Roman Emperors)
2 Fearsome Weirdo Promos
1 Small Rubber Ape Head
2 Rubber Bananas
1 Pair 3D Glasses
1 Limited Edition Acylic Die Cut Card
1 Print Plate
1 Costume Relic (Ape's Prison Overalls)
2 Autographs on Metal Cards
Addison Binek (Director)
Steve Albess (Psycho Ape)
2 Sketches
Brad Hudson Ape Face in Black and White
Alex Minks Victim in color

Richard thought of everything, the Acrylic card is really nice, both sketches were well done, even the box and wrappers are collectable. Well done and worth a look!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got my Psycho Ape set as well I agree with everything Don said! Great sketches and relic card, the set is fun good stuff!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post