Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dawn of the Dead 40th Anniversary (Fright-Rags, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dawn of the Dead 40th Anniversary (Fright-Rags, 2018)
 Login/Join

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted
I purchased the sealed box configuration and received the following in my box:

2 Complete 73 card base sets + a couple dozen singles
2 Complete 7 card Character sets (supposed to be numbered #74 - #80 per the checklist, but the cards are not numbered)
2 Unnumbered Checklists
2 Complete 9 Card Sticker/Poster Sets + 5 singles
2 Complete 7 Parallel card sets + 3 singles
6 Random Rainbow Foil parallel cards (from the full 80 card set - good luck completing that set!)
1 Printing plate (cyan) card #33
1 Sketch card of a generic zombie - only part of the whole thing that I wasn't thrilled with as I'm not a fan of cartoon art for serious subject matter. It's a decent looking card, but I just don't care for that particular style of the art - to each his own I suppose...

Overall, I'd rate it 9/10 just because I didn't care for the sketch card (though I bought this for the cards themeselves and not for the sketch). Otherwise, it's an easy 10/10 and a great value for the price. Nice vintage style chip backs and real wax wrappers really complement the set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post