Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ninth Annual Halloween Trading Card Event (RRParks Cards, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ninth Annual Halloween Trading Card Event (RRParks Cards, 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
This has been a great week for me for Kickstarters, first Mark Spears Halloween a few days ago, now Richard Parks Annual Halloween Extravanganza, and another one is coming soon.
Got a box load of stuff this morning, lotsof fun to open and look at.

Matthew Kirscht Shiverbones Trading Cards Series 1
61 base cards plus a 26 card subset of old fashioned Halloween art.
Horror Heads
20 cards on prism stock with 2 monster heads per card, reprint of a 1972 Donruss product
Halloween Trick or Treat Series 10
15 beautiful reprints of 1890-1910 era Halloween cards.
Monster Choke 'n Gag Series 9
10 cards with 3 mini cards featuring jokes with Nosferatu. These are pretty funny!
Quatermass and the Pit Series 5
10 cards continuing this exciting Sci Fi drama
Dare Devils
25 reprint cards of the 1933 National Chicle set. My favorite, lots of action, cowboys, World War I and Gangsters. Card #19 even chronicles the "Battle of Barrington" (Illinois) which is only a few miles down the road from my home. A small monument remembers the 2 G-Men killed by Baby Face Nelson there.
Scary Clowns Series 4
9 Mini cards on prism-like stock of terrifying clowns of the distant past
David Day's Monster Castle
9 puzzle cards of a group of friendly monsters
4 Matthew KirschtShiverbones Lenticular cards - very nicely done
6 Matthew Kirscht Shiverbones Promos
Different sizes
3 various promos - Drive In Double Feature P1, Vampyr P1, Art of Sketch Cards
Kitty Eerie by Lindsey Greyling
10 cards with charming little cats
RRParks Gift Casket - a box with various cards from other sets plus a hit there were 37 cards in box
5 Psycho Ape, 6 Sharknado,5 Basil Wolverton Barflyze, 5 Three Stooges, 10 Gary Saves the Graveyard, 5 Mystery Science Theater. My Sketch was by Rebecca Sharp of a dead whale laying in a park
1 Graded card - yes, a card with Richard Parks on it graded Minty 10+ I also got the same card ungraded
1 printing plate from Shiverbones #8
1 Metal card by Matthew Kirscht #57/150
1 Cel Card with fake film from The Giant Leeches
1 Thank You card for backing the Kickstarter signed by Richard Parks
1 Blank Do-it-yourself Sketch card
1 Sketch card full color of Ghoul by Mike Mastermaker

Another fun set, of course, you don't have to get all this stuff, I got the master set. Like the Dare Devil reprint set and the Shiverbones cards are really nice. The Gift Casket was fun, some of those sets I had never seen before. Thanks Richard, you did it again!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post