Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Mars Attacks Heritage (Topps 2012)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mars Attacks Heritage (Topps 2012)
 Login/Join

Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
That's Matte Chero

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richscards:
That's Matte Chero

Thanks.
If only I'd separated the M from the rest of McHero, I'd have been there. Smile

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a case of Mars Attacks Heritage. It finally made it to me yesterday after I paid the Customs ransom to Parcel Force Frown .

I finished opening everything yesterday but have only just finished getting everything scanned in. In keeping with my new regime, I have sorted and collated everything ! On that subject, collation for this case was excellent. After reading other peoples breaks, I was expecting it to be bad but that was not true for me. I got what I was supposed to and even did well with base and chase sets. I have made 11 Base sets out of a possible 12, 4 3D sets with four extras (i.e. perfect !), 12 New Universe Sets out of a maximum 12 and 19 Deleted Scenes sets out of a maximum 19. I pulled 2 Gold, 8 Silver and 64 Green parallels. The only let down with the parallels was that my set of 55 Greens has been spoiled because card #51 has packing damage I need to track down a replacement. No plate or auto but they are not one per case, so fair enough.

I actually got more Sketch cards than the guaranteed one per box, as I pulled 9. Compared with other cases I've seen, I think I did pretty well:

Brian Miller (Puzzle piece), Denise Vasquez (glow in the dark dots around the edge), Strephon Taylor, Chris Mason
Jim Kyle, Michael Zapata, Steven Black, Goad
Don Higgins

So overall, I think it was a pretty good case.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post