Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Silver Age, The (Skybox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silver Age, The (Skybox)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted
Joanna had gotten this box of Marvel Comic cards at Dee's Show on Fri, but after opening several packs she got to the pack containing the Sketch card, which she already had numerous copies of. Thus thanks to her generousity, I inherited the box and it's contents. Thank you Joanna.

4 Checklists
3 Heroes of the Silver Age (1:12 packs) - S2, S3, S7
6 Jack Kirby Silver Foil stamped art cards (1:6 packs) - JK2 (@2), JK3 (@2), JK4 (@2)
6 Alex Ross Silver Foil stamped art cards (1:6 packs) - AR1, AR1, AR2, AR3, AR6, AR9
1 Sketchagraph card (1:36 packs) - Silver Surfer (John Buscema)
1 Autograph card (1:36 packs) - A11 George Tuska

[Yes, I did tell Joanna on Sat which autograph and other insert cards were in the other packs she didn't open, in case she didn't have any of them. She already had the other insert cards.]

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
very cool - these boxes are getting rare

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post