Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Wacky Packages Erasers (Topps 2011)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages Erasers (Topps 2011)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted
Hi all, not sure if this is where to post this. Did a search and didn't find these on the boards. Feel free to move this if another thread exists.

Found a display of these at Target the other day. Each packet contains three erasers and three stickers, along with a checklist.

Odds state rare erasers are 1 in 4 packs.

I opened one and got the following:

Erasers:
Dead Bull #5
Mountain Dude #14 (Rare)
Mice Krispies #21

Stickers:
Dead Bull #5
Mountain Dude #14
Mice Krispies #21

I am assuming that each packet contains the corresponding stickers for the erasers. Checklist only states odds for erasers; not sure if same holds true for the stickers.

The stickers are smaller than average card/stickers and measure 2 X 2.5 inches. Packets cost either $2.99 or $3.99 (faulty memory here).

Neat little items! Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Just saw these on the online store. Have not seen them at my Target yet. Probably should be posted in the News section!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Each pack has 3 stickers that match the 3 erasers and a checklist foldout.

I am only missing 4. Slowly buying from gravity box at Target.

I still need 7, 14, 16 and 24. Have most other numbers to trade.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post