Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Unstoppable Cards Loaded Packs (Unstoppable Cards, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Cards Loaded Packs (Unstoppable Cards, 2012)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I got a pack of the Unstoppable Cards Loaded Packs. Below is a quick peek of my pack and contents:

- John Russo as Ghoul (Night of the Living Dead)

- Fantasy Art Sketch Card (unfortunately, I can not read the artist's name on the back but I really like the sketch)

- Ron Moody as Ponsonby-Hopkirk (The Avengers 50th)

- Blakes 7 P3 promo

- Night of the Living Dead F5 Poster Gallery Gold Foil Chase Card

- Three card Avengers 50th Puzzle Chase Card set

- Avengers 50th promo

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
These are nice I pulled a sketch, auto and printing plate along with others nice packs!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally getting round to posting my pulls!

I got 30 packs,10 each of A,B,and C so 10 sets of the autos,puzzles,and promos.

My non sketch pulls were

6 Avengers printing plates.
4 NOTLD printing plates.
13 NOTLD autos.
8 Avengers autos.

I had 32 sketches in total and will post them in stages as I am not that fast at the keyboard.

First two are by Terry Pavlet,the other one I do not know.Both of these artists appear to have struggled with the card surface.I can see what look like attempts at other drawings underneath.

First two are by Jake Westlake,the other I think is by Joseph Miller.

Adam Talley,Paulina Vassileva,Amber Stone.More sketches to follow Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Jerry Fleming,Dan Gorman,half a Bruce Gerlach Frown

Brian Deuire,Mathew Parmenter,Paul Cowan.

Tim Dowler,Stephanie Swanger,J Linares?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Possibly, Clay McCormack.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The sketch above is by Mike Vasquez.

All retail orders have now shipped.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Last lot.

Mike Duron,BOO,Joshua Werner.

What I hope is a complete 4 piece puzzle by Lee Lightfoot,2 piece puzzle by Robert Aragon,Marcia Dye.

Elfie Lebouleux,Andy Fry with William Gaunt auto,Charles Hall with strategically placed cardboard Big Grin .

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my three packs marked A, B and C today although I need Jason's help as I messed up my original order.
I received the three Blake's Seven promos, four Avenger's 50th autographs (the three new ones plus one previously issued, the 9 card puzzle set and two promos, a Night of the Living Dead autograph and 3 Gold Foil poster gallery cards, the combined Avenger's 50th and Night of the Living Dead Web promo card and 5 Sketch cards as follows:-

From the Fantasy Art range

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Art by Adam Talley

Art by Clay McCormack

Art by Paul Cowan

Art by Rich Molinelli

and from Avengers 50th

Art by David Day

I think that the Fantasy Art range should have had a sub-section entiled Very Scary as the Paul Cowan card fits that description to a "T".

Initially I had some difficulty in deciding the artist on two of the cards but I think I have correctly identified them but in case I did not apologies in advance to any artist that I have identified incorrectly, its not easy identifying just signatures if you are not used to them.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up a B pack at Memorabilia on Saturday

John Russo auto ( Night of the Living Dead )
George Innes auto ( Avengers 50th )
Fantasy Art sketch by Linzy
Avengers 50th Puzzle PU4,PU5 and PU6
Night of the Living Dead F4 gold foil chase card
Avengers 50th promo card ( "available in the USA from Tom Breyer Unique Cards" )
Blakes 7 promo P2

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got the a,b,c pack set.

Pack a with sketches by Cover & Molinelli

Pack b with sketches by Flowers & Proctor

Pack c with Avengers printing plate & sketch by Inglis

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got a set of 3 packs.

Autos
Avengers 50th
Ron Moody as Ponsonby-Hopkirk
Brian Jackson as Johnnie
George Innes as Shaw

Night of the Living Dead
George Kosana as Sheriff McClelland
Kyra Schon as Karen Cooper

Fantasy Art

Jerry Fleming

K-L Dye

Clay McCormack

Avengers

David Day

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there an Artist list for the fantasy sketches??????
Trying to do a set of Fantasy sketches and It would be nice to know......

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, found it on news and rumours, there are 48 artists for the fantasy art sketches..... this will be hard to do Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I erceived my 3 packs a couple days ago and here's how they broke down:

Pack “A”
Avengers 50th Ron Moody autograph
Fantasy Art sketch by Rich Molinelli
NotLD sketch by Chris Thorne
Blakes 7 promo P3
Avengers 50th no# promo
NotLD foil F2
Avengers 50th Puzzle – 7, 8, 9

Pack “B”
Avengers 50th Ian Ogilvy autograph
Fantasy Art sketch by Robert Aragon Smile
Avengers 50th George Innes autograph
Blakes 7 promo P2
Avengers 50th Tom Breyer Unique promo
NotLD foil F4
Avengers 50th Puzzle – 4, 5, 6

Pack “C”
Avengers 50th Brian Blessed autograph
Fantasy Art sketch by Paul Cowan
Avengers 50th Brian Jackson autograph
Blakes 7 promo P1
Avengers 50th/NotLD foil exclusive web promo
NotLD foil F7
Avengers 50th Puzzle – 7, 8, 9 Frown

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are the sketch cards I pulled out of my 25 Loaded Packs:

Werewolf 2 Panel by Jason Flowers; Art Deco Lady by Francois Chartier.
Anubis by Gavin Hunt; St George & the Dragon by Paul Cowan; Thunder Goddess by Francois Chartier.
Ogre by Adam Cleveland; Medusa by Joseph Miller; Harpy by Paul Cowan.
Below are the backs of this selection of sketch cards:

Valkyrie by Joshua Werner; Metal Monster by Brian DeGuire; Cycloptopus by Jason Westlake.
Haunted Forest by J Linares; Chimera by Ted Woods; Grim Reaper by Lee Lightfoot.
Mermaid by Vanessa "Banky" Farano; Dragon by Tim Proctor; Wizard by Marcia Dye.

Valkyrie by Elfie Lebouleux; Fairy by Boo; Mermaid by Elfie Lebouleux.
Pixie by Elfie Lebouleux; ??? by K L Dye

Mermaid(?) / Nymph(?) by Charles Hall

Shoot me a PM if you need any of these for your collection. They are all available for sale or trade (looking for Star Wars Yoda sketch cards)

Posts: 55 | Location: North Wales | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Throgh a trade I managed to pick up the other half of the Bruce Gerlach puzzle from my previous post Smile .I reckon the artist was thinking of The Hobbit when he drew this.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Throgh a trade I managed to pick up the other half of the Bruce Gerlach puzzle from my previous post Smile .I reckon the artist was thinking of The Hobbit when he drew this.
Either that or Noggin the Nog Big Grin The expression on that dragon's face immediately made me think of the Ice Dragon from Oliver Postage's wonderful tales Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I received my three packs marked A, B and C today although I need Jason's help as I messed up my original order.
I received the three Blake's Seven promos, four Avenger's 50th autographs (the three new ones plus one previously issued, the 9 card puzzle set and two promos, a Night of the Living Dead autograph and 3 Gold Foil poster gallery cards, the combined Avenger's 50th and Night of the Living Dead Web promo card and 5 Sketch cards as follows:-

From the Fantasy Art range

Art by Adam Talley

Art by Clay McCormack

Art by Paul Cowan

Art by Rich Molinelli

and from Avengers 50th

Art by David Day

I think that the Fantasy Art range should have had a sub-section entiled Very Scary as the Paul Cowan card fits that description to a "T".

Initially I had some difficulty in deciding the artist on two of the cards but I think I have correctly identified them but in case I did not apologies in advance to any artist that I have identified incorrectly, its not easy identifying just signatures if you are not used to them.

regards

John

Ooh, which card was it? as the image has expired Smile

Paul Cowan

Posts: 1 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post