Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    DC Comics The New 52 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics The New 52 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Artninja:

Tough call. Brainy is blond, and Beast Boy is red (not green) in the New 52.

I think he's a version of Beast Boy. Most like the animated series one but this New Earth is close.
http://www.comicvine.com/beast-boy/29-3586/

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Opened up 3 boxes but will need help identifying the characters as well as the artists.

All are up for trade if anyone is interested. Email me.

Thanks

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The first one COULD be the Thorn personality of Rose & Thorn.
The second one is Frankenstein's monster by Brian Glendenning. Looks like he's in his guise as an Agent of S.H.A.D.E.
The third one is Dove of Hawk & Dove.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
The first one COULD be the Thorn personality of Rose & Thorn.
The second one is Frankenstein's monster by Brian Glendenning. Looks like he's in his guise as an Agent of S.H.A.D.E.
The third one is Dove of Hawk & Dove.

Pretty sure the artist on the third one is Tom Hodges

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
#1 - Character: Enchantress? Artist: Christian Thomas
#2 - Character: Frankenstein (Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D) Artist: Benjamin Glendenning
#3 - Character: Dove Artist: Tom Hodges

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Artninja:

Tough call. Brainy is blond, and Beast Boy is red (not green) in the New 52.

I think he's a version of Beast Boy. Most like the animated series one but this New Earth is close.
http://www.comicvine.com/beast-boy/29-3586/

I think you're right. Interesting that DC let it through.

Posts: 9 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Not the best of post days - 2 boxes, 1 sketch Frown Not only a missing sketch, but only 3 parallel cards to show for the chase Mad Out of the hundreds of boxes I've bought in the past, this is the first time I've had anything substantial missing Shake Head

Not sure of the artist or character Confused

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Artist is Bien Flores...unsure of character...

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Character is August Iron General (works might be out of order), the Chinese member of Justice League International

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Scanned and logged 80 odd cards today, and now, brain freeze :-? Could anyone help me with the following please?

Artist and character

Character

Artist

Thanks.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The first one is Rocket Red. The third Sketch is a 4th world Parademon.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got some cheap boxes.

Cyborg by Jonathan Wayshak

??? by Jefferson Hojas

Dove by Rick Woodall

Swamp Thing & Abigail Arcane by Thomas Boatwright

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got some cheap boxes.

Cyborg by Jonathan Wayshak

??? by Jefferson Hojas

Dove by Rick Woodall

Swamp Thing & Abigail Arcane by Thomas Boatwright

Congratulations of pulling a Wayshak.

I just opened a case the other day and didn't really do to well.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post