Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
Just got 2 boxes....

Box 1060/8000

1 Base set (missing 1 card for a second set)
1 Box Topper :BT4
5 Foil cards : 1, 2, 4, 6, 8.
1 Costume card : Hagrid 407/710
1 Auto : Adrian Rawlins as James Potter

Box 7112/8000

? Base sets (Haven't checked)
1 Box Topper :BT3
5 Foil cards : 1, 2, 3, 6, 8.
1 Costume card : Female Student 419/510
1 Auto : Warwick Davis as Professor Flitwick

All in all, not bad. 2 autos and 2 costumes from 2 boxes is pretty good. Though it may have been cheaper to buy them individually !!

I do LOVE the base cards. Very nice. And my luck holds out with the Foil Chase cards. I seemed to get the same 5 in both boxes. (That was sarcastic) Chase cards are always more difficult for me to complete then autos !!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ajdedo,

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BT1
R3,4,5,7,9
Wizard Candy Prop 511/538 (colorful variant)

I am happy about the prop card but a little annoyed that it was the only higher level chase that I got, especially since I could have bought the contents of my box separately for cheaper than the cost of the box...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree. The same thing happened to me. I only got a Filch costume card and no auto. I was pretty annoyed.

Posts: 38 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aliasboy
posted Hide Post
Got one box: 1584/8000

BT1
R3,4,5,7,9

Auto: Joshua Herdman as Gregory Goyle
Propcard: Practice Broom 178/450

Posts: 15 | Location: france | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought another box to see if my luck would change on this set. Sadly, it didn't, but I do have a new prop card to add to my collection!

BT4
R2,4,5,7,8
Ollivander's Wand Box 222/842

Still a little annoyed that I only got one high end chase card, as I wa hoping for any auto card from this set, or any costume as well, and I ended up only with one prop card in the whole box.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post