Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Mummy Returns, The (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mummy Returns, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
Got a deal on 10 different boxes of Inkworks cards.

Box Topper: MBL1,
Sands of Time: ST2, ST5
Scorpion King: SK4, SK6, SK8

AM1 auto redemption card for Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Lock-Nah

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Raj.....
Send Inkworks an email to see if they are reedeming them still, they are a fab company and if they still hold the licence, they probably will do Smile
They redeemed some of My Andromeda Last year and AVP Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
All the redemption cards are in an envelope in my jacket pocket. I just forgot to go to the post office.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congrats on that auto pull! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Opened up a box this morning:

AM1 Auto Redemption (John Hannah as 'Jonathan')
SK5, SK7, SK9
ST3, ST6
MBL1

Alright box Smile

Hey Raj, did you receive your auto yet? Are they still being redeemed?

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats on the auto

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwn410:

Hey Raj, did you receive your auto yet? Are they still being redeemed?

Yep. They still had my auto in stock.
You could try emailing Inkworks or including your email address when you send it in.
if they don't don't have yours in, they do offer a replacement of their choice.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Wink

Received an e-mail saying it's still redeemable, despite it's age, so all is good Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the boards, so I thought I'd add my breaks to the threads.

1 box:

Ardeth Bay costume card

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought my second box and pulled.......................

Ardeth Bay costume card again.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post