Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars: Force Attax Extra (Topps Europe, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: Force Attax Extra (Topps Europe, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
Regular cards - 1 full set, 2nd set missing 2 cards
36 Star Wars Holographic foil cards(1 per pack) - 2 full sets
18 Holographic Foil cards (1:2 packs) - 2 full sets
12 Rare Star Wars Holographic foil cards - 1 full set
11 Stand-up cards (1:3 packs) - 1 full set
1 Limited edition cards (1:36 packs) - Han Solo

All cards are from 'The Force Awakens'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats fantastic collation. A full set of everything in one box. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Superb

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lucky you took me a full box and the equivalent of another before I had a complete basic set. At least the Limited Editions seem easier to get as there aren't so many as the first set and are available out of the packets.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Lucky you took me a full box and the equivalent of another before I had a complete basic set. At least the Limited Editions seem easier to get as there aren't so many as the first set and are available out of the packets.

I'd give up with the luck you have!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
....At least the Limited Editions seem easier to get as there aren't so many as the first set and are available out of the packets.

The Han Solo one I got in the box seems to be the same as the one you get in a tin.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's what I meant the Limited edition cards aren't exclusive to the packets. They also come with the two tins and the starter pack.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

I'd give up with the luck you have!

You're probably right Though I did end up with two complete sets from the amount of 'two' boxes and a limited card that does seem to be packet exclusive. So swings and roundabouts.