Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angels and Demons (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angels and Demons (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got my 20 packs today and this is a fantastic release if you like top quality sketches of beautiful women(and who doesn't Big Grin).

I will post pictures tomorrow but each pack had the same 5 base cards,lenticular card and promos for Island Dreams 3 and Nevermore Alice 2 as well as one sketch.Seven of my packs had two sketch cards Dance .

Base cards,lenticular card and wrapper.The lenticular card changes from an angel to a demon depending on the angle you hold it at.Very cool!

Mark Martino,James Bukauskas,Elisa Chong.

Fer Galicia x 2,James Bukauskas.

Dreek Owen x 2,Francois Chartier.

Scott Barnett x 2,Elfie Lebouleux.

Ashleigh Popplewell x 2,Shane McCormack.

Lynne Anderson x 2,Stephanie Rosales.

Anthony Hochren x 2,Stephanie Rosales.

Bianca Thompson x 2,Veronica O'Connell.

J D Seeber,Gary Kezele,Gavin Hunt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anybody else manage to get any of these?Curious as to whether everyone else did as well as me Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not strictly a pack break but I got Tim Proctor to do a couple of AP's for me Smile .

Really surprised nobody else has posted, I know it sold out really quick so maybe nobody else on this forum managed to get any. The overall quality of the artwork was as good as any I have seen Thumb Up .

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
They all look really nice, maybe you purchased every pack. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
They all look really nice, maybe you purchased every pack. Big Grin

I would have bought more if I could have afforded it! In theory it would have been a good move as the few packs and sketches I have seen sell for three or four times what the packs originally cost. In practice though I am too much of a collector and I find it very difficult to let nice cards go even if I can make money on them Roll Eyes .

There were 200 packs so I got 10%