Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Conan: Art of the Hyborian Age (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conan: Art of the Hyborian Age (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i just tried emailing you at brown123@brown123@karoo.co.uk and it says its an invalid email address, is it brown123@karoo.co.uk without the other brown123.?

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHOULD BE BROWN123@BROWN123.KAROO.CO.UK

WILL CHECK ON MY PROFILE

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i've sent a email to BROWN123.KAROO.CO.UK
and that worked. hope that is you lol Big Grin

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
this is a long shot but does anybody have any unopened boxes for trade

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
got my box today #3355 and got the following

base set

full set of ode to the cimmerian

5 savage sisterhood

Rise of the king R5 Clap looked for this card everywhere

and a Warren Martineck sketch of Harpagus Clap which is kinda weird as i was lookin at that sketch an wondering about buying it lol

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerrard Place:
got my box today #3355 and got the following

base set

full set of ode to the cimmerian

5 savage sisterhood

Rise of the king R5 Clap looked for this card everywhere

and a Warren Martineck sketch of Harpagus Clap which is kinda weird as i was lookin at that sketch an wondering about buying it lol

Nice pull, if you are missing any from the set let me know I have several extras.

Bryan

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
thanks, you dont happen to have any spare sketch cards or case toppers do you lol Big Grin

Wave

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerrard Place:
thanks, you dont happen to have any spare sketch cards or case toppers do you lol Big Grin

Wave

Very well could be, shoot me an email.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
oooooooooooooooooooooo u tease u have mail lol
Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Just opened 2 boxes bought for me as Christmas presents! Apparently they were very cheap and I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but I got the finest 2 sketches in my Conan collection so far:

My 7th Conan Martineck sketch...

A Pablo Marcos!

I am thrilled and have now completed a master set of all artists! I have 24 Conan sketches in total Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
very nice card dude i am a bit of a sketch card collector my self do you have any sketch cards that you are willing to trade let me know my e-mail address is in my profile

thanks a lot

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Well done Card Dude those are fantastic sketches !! Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
My wife paid for 3 boxes for my birthday.

#'s 1828, 1829, 3207

i got 9 base sets and extras.
4 cards from Dark Horse Comics. promos?
Ode to the Cimmerian- 1 full set of 12 and 2xC1 thru C4,1xC5, 2xC6 thru C9, 2xC11
Savage Sisterhood- 1 full set of 9, and 2xS2, and 1 each extraof-S4, S6, S7, S9
Rise of the King-R2, R4, R6
three sketches;

Does anyone know the artist of the bottom right sketch? Any help would be welcome. Thumb Up

I really like Conan. These are very nice cards and I have waited 4 years for them.

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
The last sketch card is done by artist Geoff Isherwood.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info and for holding the boxes for me. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post