Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Conan: Art of the Hyborian Age (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conan: Art of the Hyborian Age (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Valeria in action...Excellent Sketch Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree with the above statement Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Brought 4 more boxes at the weekend.....
The high lites.....
2 Geoff Isherwood and 2 Michael Kraiger Scetch cards

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes. The 2 sketches are

The artists are Warren Martineck and Mark Pennington.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Opened 2 boxes. The 2 sketches are

The artists are Warren Martineck and Mark Pennington.

That's a very nice Ape Demon by Martineck!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, very nice Martineck Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
hi just open 6 boxes & got the following

2 isherwoods
1 pennington
3 martineck kulan gath in colour ,belit red border & wrarrl devourer of souls.

very nice brake ,will try to get picture of gath up later.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes at the weekend and pulled 2 Geoff Isherwood scetches Smile

KADRAN00157

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Neil, great pulls and it would be nice to have some pictures of them as you mentioned.

Bryan

quote:
Originally posted by NEIL BROWN:
hi just open 6 boxes & got the following

2 isherwoods
1 pennington
3 martineck kulan gath in colour ,belit red border & wrarrl devourer of souls.

very nice brake ,will try to get picture of gath up later.

posted Hide Post
SORRY HAVING A BIT OF TROUBLE TRYING TO UPLOAD THEM ,IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE A SCAN YOU CAN E-MAIL AT NEIL@23BE.FREESERVE.CO.UK.

I WILL BE PUTTING THE BELIT UP FOT TRADE AT WEEKEND.

NEIL

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes

Dark Horse comics promo cards x3
Rise of the King R3, R6
Savage Sisterhood S1 (x2), S3, S4 (x2), S5 (x2), S7 (x2), S9
Ode to the Cimmerian 1 set of 12 plus 8 dupes.

The first sketch is unsigned and doesn't look like any of the samples on the RA website - hoping it's Val Mayerik (who seems to be a recent addition to the checklist).
The second is by David Day.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
The first sketch is unsigned and doesn't look like any of the samples on the RA website - hoping it's Val Mayerik (who seems to be a recent addition to the checklist). The second is by David Day.

That's Warren's work without a doubt. A very nice one too though I'm unfamiliar with the character.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
There were no Val Mayerik sketches inserted into that product. I'll have to swing over to the checklist and make sure that gets corrected.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice sketch raj ,i think it is one of helgor by martineck

neil

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys & gals.
Obviously, no one's going to argue with tialessa about Warren' sketchs. Helgor is not a character I remember but I've only got a few issues of Savage Sword of Conan.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
hi guys i was wondering if any of you have any of the rise of the king cards R3 and R5 and any sketch cards to trade

cheers Thumb Up

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerrard Place:
hi guys i was wondering if any of you have any of the rise of the king cards R3 and R5 and any sketch cards to trade

cheers Thumb Up

HI GERRARD ,I HAVE SOME ISHERWOODS ,A KRAIGER AND SOME PENNINGTON SKETCHES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I HAVE R3.

LMK

NEIL

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
how much do you want for them or what would you want for trade of the sketches. and how much or what would you want for R3

cheers

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GERRARD E-MAIL ME WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT ,DO NOT WANT MUCH FOR THEM ,DO YOU HAVE ANY PROMO CARDS ?