Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angel Season 4 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Season 4 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
did post in trade forums but if anybody gets either a extra faith or Amy auto lemmie know cause id like to trade Smile

Posts: 94 | Location: Garland,Texas,USA | Registered: July 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect Blue:
quote:
This could possibly be because the PW2 pack was light.

I'm pretty certain all packs with a peicework where one base card short...
I guess this was to combat cherry picking, without having to use filler cards...

*Mike*
It's funny till someone gets hurt.....
Then its hilarious.

Yeah,that's what I though,guess I just got unlucky only getting one redemption card from a box - shame it's only approx odds.

So if anyone got 3 instead of 2 redemption card in their box it mine !

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I just got one box after seeing the autograph list. I wasn't interested in much of anything other than Faith & PW2 (Cordelia).

BL2
D1 8 9
R 3 4
PW4
A28

Decent breakdown, but not the Pieceworks card I really wanted....

Lessa
http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I've seen a couple of different phrases he signed - mostly "All The Best".

What variations have folks pulled for him?

Lessa

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Both that I pulled and the ones I saw angeleyes777 pull were all signed All the Best.

"How dreary to be Somebody..."

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
I pulled one that was simply his signature.

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I purchased 4 packs today and pulled the professors autograph (Randy Oglesby) and #D7. Bouncey

Funny thing is that this is the second time I have purchased packs from this guy (at the flea market) and the first time I pulled the Charmed PW5 black variation out of just 2 packs!!

I'll be going to him from now on! Big Grin

Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got 6 packs from my comics shop yesterday and got 1 Redemption card (R2 - Faith), 1 puzzle card (D7) and 1 pieceworks card (PW2 - Cordie). The owner also gave me an A4-UK and would have given me the box card but couldn't find it.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I just received my two boxes of Angel 4. Here's the breakdown:

Box 1
Box Loader BL-1
Deceptions - D3, D4, D6
Redemption - R4, R5
Autograph - A29 Manny (just his signature) Frown
Pieceworks - PW2 Cordy's blouse Big Grin

Box 2
Box Loader BL-1 Frown
Deceptions - D5, D7, Only 2 in the box!! Frown
Redemption - R2, R3
Autograph - A28 Prof. Seidel Frown
Pieceworks - PW4 Jasmine's pants

I'm dissapointed that I only pulled two minor autos, though the odds were not with me with only two boxes. (I used up my luck for the year when I pulled a Jolie auto from my one box of COL, so I can't complain too much! Wink)

I also pulled the same box loader in each box and was shorted a Deceptions insert in my second box.

I am pleased with the Pieceworks cards and really like the looks of the Deceptions cards.

Time to trade and hit ebay to finish my set!

Rich

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
While I didn't get a whole box I did grab 10 packs from a mostly full box I saw at the mall. I ended up with

Deceptions D6
Redemption R5
Autograph A26, David Denman (Skip)
Pieceworks PW3, Connors shirt (blech Razz)

The pieceworks is simple red but there is one interesting oddity, it has a brown hair in it which runs from the swatch into the card itself at the edge. It was like that when I pulled it. Is it Connors or someone who works for Inkworks?

Homer Simpson:
Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
it has a brown hair in it which runs from the swatch into the card itself at the edge

Thank goodness the swatches for this peicework come from a shirt Eek

*Mike*
Then its hilarious.

Posts: 829 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect Blue:
quote:
it has a brown hair in it which runs from the swatch into the card itself at the edge

Thank goodness the swatches for this peicework come from a shirt Eek

*choke* LOLOLOLOL!

Darn good thing I wasn't attempting to eat or drink anything when I read that!

Lessa

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Hello

This was my box breakdowns:

Box 1

Redemption R1, R2
Deceptions D1, D2, D9
Auto A32 (Flapper)
Pieceworks PW2
Box Loader BL-2

Box 2

Redemption R1, R6
Deceptions D1, D8, D9
Auto A33 (Spider-monster)
Pieceworks PW4
Box Loader BL-2

Box 3

Redemption R3, R4
Deceptions D3, D4, D5
Auto A33 (Spider-monster) Frown
Pieceworks PW2 (different design)
Box Loader BL1

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Perfect Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
*choke* LOLOLOLOL!
Darn good thing I wasn't attempting to eat or drink anything when I read that!

My apologies...Sometimes my humour should come with a health warning Wink

Potatoe head - Theres a lot of Angel 4 circulating at the moment, so check the trade threads here - I'm sure you'll find a swap.

*Mike*
Then its hilarious.

Posts: 829 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
One of my mates grabbed me 5 packs of Angel 4 for my birthday. I thought my luck had to be in and I was gonna pull the Dushku auto. Unfortunately, not only did I not pull this card, but he managed to pick 5 packs that had no chase in what so ever. These amateur card buyers are useless Smile

-----
"Who knows where thoughts come from? Sometimes, they just appear."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally receivced my two boxes this weekend, here are the details

Box 1
BL1
Redemption 1, 2
Deceptions 1, 8, 9
Piecework PW2
Auto A33

Box 2
BL2
Redemption 5, 6
Deceptions 5, 6, 7
Piecework PW2 Mad
Auto A31

Good mix apart from the pieceworks, and no Faith auto!

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
I recently bought 2 boxes of Angel season 4 cards.

First box I got
Box Loader- BL-3
Redemption- R2 and R3
Deceptions- D7, D8 and D9
Pieceworks- PW4 (Jasmine's pants)
Auto- A29 (Manny- Jack Kehler)

Second box I got
Box Loader- BL-3
Repemtion- R2 and R3
Deceptions- D3, D4 and D5
Pieceworks- PW2 (Cordy's blouse)
Auto- A32 (Flipper- Adrienne Wilkinson)

Quite disappointed that I got the same box loader and Redemption cards. Also would've loved the Eliza Dushku auto. But I'm happy to get the Cordelia pieceworks card. I know they guarentee one pieceworks and auto card per box but I was happy to find the Cordy pieceworks card as I think shes one of the best Buffy and Angel characters.

My Manny auto was signed 'Best To Ya!'

-Claire

http://clairestradingcards.mysite.freeserve.com

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of EatStake
posted Hide Post
Hello, all...this is my first post here. Some brief background: I used to collect hockey cards during the early-mid '90s, then dropped the card hobby for a while before picking up the Buffy Season 6 and Angel Season 3 base sets off eBay last year. Last week, I took the plunge and got an Angel Season 4 box from eBay. Now I think I'm hooked again. Smile (Good timing, too...I'm not too far away from next week's Philly show, so I think I'll go check it out.)

Anyway, I figured I'd post my breakdown:

Boxtopper - BL1
Deceptions - D1, D8, D9
Redemption - R2, R3
Pieceworks - PW4 (Jasmine)
Autograph - A24 (Eliza Dushku Smile )

Considering the odds, I really can't complain since I got the autograph and pieceworks cards I wanted.

Posts: 7 | Location: Bensalem, PA | Registered: September 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Prezkot
posted Hide Post
Holy fudgin' craap! What a way to start out your time in non-sports cards! You lucky dog! Hope luck finds you in this hobby!

Welcome, and I like your User Name Big Grin

If you still collect hockey cards, shoot me an email. I've got tons of them... Roll Eyes

"I Get My Kicks Above The Waistline, Sunshine"- Murray Head

Posts: 1320 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EatStake:
Autograph - A24 (Eliza Dushku Smile )

You've every right to smile EatStake. Thumb Up Like Prezkot said, a great way to start on the hobby. Welcome to Card Talk.

-----
"In this life there are nothing but possibilities..."

Buffy/Angel collector?
http://www.buffycards.co.uk

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post