Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    UFO (Cards Inc)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UFO (Cards Inc)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
& 1 more box bought from Collector Zone at Memorabilia November 2004

Autos Autograph cards

Ed Bishop ( Cmdr. Ed Straker ) x2

Costume card
UC001 Ed Straker's Jumpsuit ( Fawn/Brown )

Future Fashions
FF005 The Commander Look
FF008 Casual Tee

Parallel Foils

No base set of course

So after 6 boxes, and receiving many cards by trading with scificards, I finally have 1 base set Shake Head

but I'm still short of these Parallel cards
3, 10, 19, 22, 34, 41, 42, 59, 70, 83, 84, 100

So thats 12 of the 100 parallel set still to get

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
& 1 more box bought from Memorabilia 26th November 2005

0 base sets ( best is 66 out of 100 )
0 Autograph cards
0 Costume card

Future Fashions
FF001 SubStyle
FF005 The Commander Look
FF007 Shado Shades
FF009 General Appearance

Parallel Foils
2, 7, 13, 21, 26, 30, 31, 37, 38, 43, 49, 52, 57, 62, 71, 72, 73, 74, 77, 78, 81, 82, 89

An even worse box than usual for this set Frown

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
If anyone is still looking for trading on singles drop me a line and let me know what your looking for. I bought 3 boxes and got 1 base set, 2nd set 15 short of a base set, 1 Wanda Ventham, 3 Gerry Anderson, 2 costume cards (UC001), 3 short on future fashion of a full set, 37 short on one set of the parallels and 62 short on the second set, and a few dups. Am looking to complete my set but don't know if the dealer will do anything to help out. Will email Cards Inc and see what they will do.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey Kenny, dis68 and JJBluesman
Maybe we can email each other and start a trading deal here. Got several dups and still looking for others, jlmk. Haven't heard from Cards Inc and if they give me the same "canned" answer of going to talk to the dealer well then I think I'll be barking up the wrong tree on both sides. Dealer had a full base set but didn't tell me that the breakdown was awful.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I live in Italy and I'm a collector of UFO Cards Inc (2004).
I need in mint conditions:
- (Cards Inc) UFO AUTOGRAPH card WANDA VENTHAM.
If someone has got it (to trade), please contact me at zret65@yahoo.it
Many thanks.
sethanbext

Posts: 31 | Location: Italy | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well I was there when this set debuted and collected it all, I have never seen or heard of this card.

Shows how much notice I took of the checklist. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to re-open and resurrect a very old strand but does anyone have any spare Parallel cards for swap or sale? Short a set and thought this the best place to ask.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Sorry to re-open and resurrect a very old strand but does anyone have any spare Parallel cards for swap or sale? Short a set and thought this the best place to ask.

Drop me a line...email in profile...

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, thanks.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post