Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2011)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2011)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got my two packs in the mail today,great value Thumb Up .Pictured are the four base cards and the two sketches by BOO I pulled.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Got my two packs in the mail today,great value Thumb Up .Pictured are the four base cards and the two sketches by BOO I pulled.

Ahh i remember drawing those cards, loved how they came out, awesome

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post

4 From packs Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Very Nice

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of my pulls

A very nice seasonal endevour.

Posts: 277 | Location: Hell, England | Registered: December 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
My two.

Came nicely packaged with a silver Winter Solstice card.

Posts: 3254 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
so this is a first
with you UK guys posting pulls before the rest of us Smile

(I live in Toronto, Ontario)

looking forward to my packs
and the regular set
especially since my friend Vince Sunico is one of the artists !!

trying to get him on the forums

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hcbrewer:
so this is a first

It's going to happen more often with Cult Stuff,Unstoppable Cards and Reddlife all due to release sets in the next three months as well Dance .

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hcbrewer:
so this is a first

It's going to happen more often with Cult Stuff,Unstoppable Cards and Reddlife all due to release sets in the next three months as well Dance .

Being UK companies helps! Cool

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
so this is a first

(I live in Toronto, Ontario)

looking forward to my packs
and the regular set
especially since my friend Vince Sunico is one of the artists !!

trying to get him on the forums

Ha i love that Smile
An interesting fact is that the main NevermoreAlice set will be mailed from the USA so things will be back to normal for collectors on that one and then theres another festive Edition in the works for after the main serise...

looks like a busy 2012 for us all

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope thats not going to affect UK orders Frown .I am reluctant to order anything bulky or costing more than $30 from outside the EU as it fall foul of Customs and Excise adding 25% plus Royal Mail fee of £9.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hope thats not going to affect UK orders Frown .I am reluctant to order anything bulky or costing more than $30 from outside the EU as it fall foul of Customs and Excise adding 25% plus Royal Mail fee of £9.

Good point - well made

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:

Good point - well made
True, to a certain extent. The charge added by Customs and Excise is only 20% for VAT but they include the cost of postage when calculating the final value of the package to which the VAT is then added Shake Head

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:

I can compleatly understand that worry, I am personally going to look into this matter and work out a way around it for all our customers.

I know many people choose to put "gift" on packages and put a small price on the package so to avoid horribal customs fees, but in other occasions I too have been stung by British Customs, so i'm going to refresh my mind on the details and prices Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thats good to hear Thumb Up .I want to support UK card producers as much as possible.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Boo Thumb Up

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thanks Boo Thumb Up

Hi guys, so far it seems as long as you label a package Gift and make sure to say it's only worth a tiny amount then it slips straight through customs, you only get a problem if you say the package is worth a large amount so there shouldnt be any problems with peoples orders Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sounds good in theory but US based dealers will not mark customs forms as gift as it is against the law.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The other thing is that Customs will find it suspicous if a number of packages,all labelled as gifts, are being sent from one address in the USA to multiple addresses in the UK.

I would not want you to get into trouble and while it's usually just a slap on the wrist and don't do it again if an individual is caught they might well take a more serious view of a company doing it.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received four packs with the following:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Entitled Is that a ... CARROT? by Boo

Entitled Put a Pie in your Face by Boo

Entitled I say we Invade the World by Boo

Entitled Bad Boys, What' Ya Gonna Do by Boo

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post