Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Legends and Lore Maidens (Sadlittles, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legends and Lore Maidens (Sadlittles, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Managed to find five unopened packs for what I consider a bargain price on Ebay Smile .

Eric Van Elslande, William J Kunkle, Kitty Lydia Dye.

Kat Laurange, William Withers.

There are some nice sparkly bits on the Kat Laurange sketch that sadly do not stand out in the photo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another five packs from Mhoponhop.

Dan Gorman Medusa and J(ay) Pandora.

William Withers Valkyrie? and William Kunkle Rapunzel.

Last but not least a gorgeous Tinkerbell by Doug Riggsby. Doesn't look good for Wendy Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I appear to be the only person on the forum opening these Smile . Got another five packs from Imhoponhop and they also sent me some of their exclusive card number 55 Thumb Up .

Card number 55, Dan Gorman, J(ay).

Clinton Yeager puzzle #3 Frown and Mark Martino both in one pack Smile , Rich White.

Finally another exceptional Doug Rigsby Big Grin .

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I kind of like that white rabbit. Is that the Imhoponhop 55 card?

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I kind of like that white rabbit. Is that the Imhoponhop 55 card?

It is Smile .

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Would have bought a pack or two but sold out before I could.

Luv that Rapunzel sketch by Rigsby! He put alot of effort into that one & it shows...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post