Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars:Rogue One trading cards (Topps Europe, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars:Rogue One trading cards (Topps Europe, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted
Star Wars:Rogue One trading cards (These are quite different than the USA cards).

1 display box (36 8-card packs)

near Base set - 159 different (missing 1 card for full 160 card set)
1 Holofoil cards set (32 plus 4 dupes)
9 Plastic cards (1:4 packs odds)
8 Sticker cards (1:4 packs odds)

1 Limited Edition card (Jyn Erso - same as binder card)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have a box coming. Shame about the LE card

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
1 display box (36 8-card packs)

near Base set - 158 different (missing 2 cards for full 160 card set)
1 Holofoil cards set (32 plus 4 dupes)
9 Plastic cards (1:4 packs odds) - Another card we don't see enough of - VERY nice
8 Sticker cards (1:4 packs odds)

1 Limited Edition card Director Krennig

Also purchased 2 Multipacks (Got Cassian Andor in both!!)but also the missing plastic card, a missing sticker card and a base card). So 152 & 208 short plus have 3 LE cards (incl binder).

Lots of duplicates so if anyone has anything to trade!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Hi Hammer

Were your packs mounted on the left hand side (as above)? I bought one with the packs mounted on the right hand side and got the Darth Vader card.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes they were. Good spot I got mine from Topps so a bit disappointing that they didn't give me one of each

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I bought one box, 2 multi packs and 1 binder, plus 2 extra packs I found in Tescos Extra -

I got caught with the same issue as Hammer, but I was lucky to find Vader Limited Edition in the box. A nice set, with nice variations. However if you put the cards in the binder in numerical order the puzzle cards get split up. A bit of a school boy error methinks - come on Topps you can do better than that.

Im guessing card 208 is in the little black box.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
I bought one box, 2 multi packs and 1 binder, plus 2 extra packs I found in Tescos Extra -

I got caught with the same issue as Hammer, but I was lucky to find Vader Limited Edition in the box. A nice set, with nice variations. However if you put the cards in the binder in numerical order the puzzle cards get split up. A bit of a school boy error methinks - come on Topps you can do better than that.

Im guessing card 208 is in the little black box.

I thought the same with the Binder. 208 is not the black box card so you are just short of one Sticker card

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you buy a box of cards, you get 1 of 5 Ltd edition cards, which is cool, but they are the ones from the Binder, the tins and the booster packs.......
Hope this helps :-)

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
If you buy a box of cards, you get 1 of 5 Ltd edition cards, which is cool, but they are the ones from the Binder, the tins and the booster packs.......
Hope this helps :-)

KADRAN00157

As far as i aware there are no tins for this release. There is a collector case which seems to be instead of the tins. Unusually the limited editions are not exclusive to anything, they seem to be all over the place.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The only LE card that seems hard to find is the Shore Trooper one. No Tins with this release, the case is similar size to Tin.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah it is collector cases and not tins, my bad sorry :-(
But it's still a cool set :-)

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Yeah it is collector cases and not tins, my bad sorry :-(
But it's still a cool set :-)

Agree, nice to have a card set without Attax numbers on. Cards are very nice