Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Family Guy Seasons 3, 4, and 5 (Leaf)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family Guy Seasons 3, 4, and 5 (Leaf)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Here are the pulls from 3 boxes:

Box 1: Alfonso Rieberio
Box 2: Carrie Fisher Smile
Box 3: Thomas dekker

No sketch, but very happy with the autos Smile
Wow that's a sweet pull on the Fisher, congrats Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I opened two more boxes over the Holidays. I really like this product Thumb Up

Box 1
Q7,Q8 (#20/70)
Alfonso Ribeiro autograph

Sketch

Box 2
Q9 (#31/70)
Printing Plate (Card #4)
Thomas Decker autograph
Sketch

I guess you could say I'm qutie pleased with the results of these two boxes. Also, that's my first ever printing plate. I really hope Leaf makes another Family Guy product soon that includes all of the main cast with autographs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I bought one more box of these for fun and glad I did Smile (sorry for the thor card in the scan)

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice Thor sketch! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Trying to upload from a cell phone...uggg....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ribeyespud,

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:
Box 1: 1 Base Set, Q18, Q22, Q15 [# 12/25], AR1
Box 2: 1 Base Set, Q16, Q08 [# 08/70], DW2, Sketch

I have to to the experts. Anyone know who the sketch card artist is? I have a sketch by this artist and it's killing me that I cant find out who drew it. Thank for the help Smile

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
[URL= ] [/URL]

Again I have to ask the experts any idea who the artist might be? Please?

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]Season 4 Episode 20[/URL]

Recent pull..It's been 24 hours...you got my money???? Give me my money man...you got my money!?!...WHERE'S MY MONEY...(insert many kidney punches, kicks to the ribs and the sound of a dog's face being plunged into the toliet...hence the picture from the angle of the toliet bowl looking up) moral of the story: Don't bet $50 dollars on Carrol Channing losing to Mike Tyson if you don't wanna cover yer bet...just sayin' .

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Had these for alittle while now but just getting around to sharing my Christmas Presents.

Captain Picard: Number One, if I were to whisper in your ear that Commander Worf's head looks like a fanny, would you join me in a laugh?
Commander Riker: Yeah, I could get in on that.
Captain Picard: All right, here it comes...Commander Worf's head looks like a fanny!
(everyone but Worf laughs)
Worf: You can both suck my ridges!!!
Captain Picard: Oh, get a sense of humor, Rocky Dennis!

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
[IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums /r317/ribeyespud/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM00469-2.jpg[/IMG]
Autos:
LeVar Burton
Alfonso Ribiero x2
Debra Wilson
Lou Gossett Jr.
Thomas Dekker
Brian Tochi
Patrick Duffy
Leif Garrett
Ed Asner
Patrick Stewart
Patrick Warburton
Tori Spelling

For old times sake my son came home for college and we opened up a case together. I told him he could have the autos I already had. He walked away with the best pulls of Patrick Stewart and Joe Swanson autos plus 6 others. I got these sketches and to hang with my son. It was a Win-Win Big Grin

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
HELP PLEASE!!! I'm pretty sure this is an error sketch card. The error is next to the artist name. This scene is actually
from season 4 episode 4. Is this a common thing or does this little oops increase the value? I have no idea how this may affect the value of the card if even at all....Either way it's way cool from a fun scene of the show. Any thoughts from those in the know is much appreciated Smile