Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Veronica Mars Season Two (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veronica Mars Season Two (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Box 1:

2 Base sets- 21 extras
BL2
J5,J6
C5,C6,C7,C8

PW-12: Joss Whedon. Smile
A21: Christine Estabrook

Box 2:
Base sets not sorted yet
BL3
J1, J2
C1, C2, C9

PW-3: Jason Dohring
A18. Alona Tal

No Charisma for me in these boxes.....getting more within the next week...wish me luck...

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
getting more within the next week...wish me luck...

Val

GOOD LUCK

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:

APW1
APW2
APW3
APW4
ALL AUTO PW IN ONE CASE Big Grin

0 Inkplates (Im looking for Inkplates for card #55 if anyone comes across one)

I havent had a chance to sort the inserts or base yet

Wow all four (4) Autographed Pieceworks! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
No Charisma for me in these boxes.....getting more within the next week...wish me luck...

Val

Good Luck

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All 4 Auto Costume cards in 1 case Smile
Way to go Scott Rammel Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Angelus
posted Hide Post
Everyone's had great luck so far. Congrats to everyone! I'm picking up my second box tomorrow. Here's hoping it goes well... Big Grin

Posts: 4 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box 3:

Base sets: Unsorted
BL3
J5,J6
C2, C3(Kendall Casablancas! Smile), C4, C5

PW-6: Tessa Thompson(non-variant)
A20: Lucas Grabeel

I think Charisma is teasing me...I have all the numbers around her autograph, just not hers. I had a choice between two boxes today and hope I didn't choose the wrong one. :/

More boxes coming within the week still...so keep good vibes coming my way.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Box 3:

BL3
J5,J6
C2, C3(Kendall Casablancas! Smile), C4, C5

Val

Congrats on your Charisma Carpenter Pieceworks card! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh I wish I got a Charisma PW- it's her cliffhanger card I was excited about....C3. Silly I know, but I am actively trying to get every chase card Charisma has ever appeared on, so that was nice. Smile

need Charisma auto and PW from this set still, have my card dealer holding an auto'd PW for me already. Smile

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Oops...sorry I think I got overexcited for you. Frown

If your card dealer is holding the Auto PW card for you, I think you can find the rest rather easily. Good luck! Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah- although I want the thrill of pulling CC's auto myself...Smileand thanks for the well wishes.... Smile

Val

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So I went back and bought the box I didn't pick yesterday since my store still had it and here are my results:

Box 4:

BL1
J3, J4
C3(Kendall Casablancas- again! Smile), C4, C5

APW-1: Enrico Colantoni(auto'd costume card) Elephant

and......

A19: CHARISMA CARPENTER as KENDALL CASABLANCAS!!!!! Elephant Elephant Elephant

I see I should have chosen that box yesterday....

thankfully my comics shop knows me well and decided not to open that box and sell the packs individually, and boy am I glad they didn't.

I was shaking after I pulled the Charisma card and wasn't expecting it after pulling the auto'd costume first...what a great box!

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh and I wanted to thank all of you for sending me good luck vibes...I was so thrilled to finally pull my own Charisma Carpenter autograph.

Val

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Well then a big ole congrats to you Val Dance

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and well done witht he charisma auto...cannot wait for my stuff to arrive!!!!!

Well done to all with their boxes!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
that is so awesome. i love that your name is CCfan as well, talk about appropriate. congrats on that big time. Im thinking of changing my name to "KayananSketchFan" now in hopes of tapping into that luck.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Wow...that's awesome CordeliaChase_Fan! A HUGE Congratulations. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...I am still smiling because of that particular card pull...I think it is my best box since that box of Charmed: Conversations that had Alyssa Milano's autograph in it.

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats Val. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I finally got around to scanning my cards. I'm just puttin up the CC card because I like the swatch so much. Big Grin

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post