Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Angel Season 5 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel Season 5 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of lindskelly
posted Hide Post
Just acquired a box and here is the breakdown:

2 complete sets

Box card BL3 Angel the Puppet!
(I love this card!)

Breaking The Circle: BC1,BC2,BC3,BC4

Last Days: LD3 and LD4

Angel's Shirt PW3 Very nice material!

Prince of Lies A43 Camden Toy auto

Like this set quite a lot!!!

And there were no damaged cards in this box.

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I like the pulls that you got!
Especially PW-3, and 4 continuous BC cards.
Well done -- Chris jack

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Kristy - congrats on that case! After WoS - I was happy to have pulled a full PW run out of my Angel 5 case, but 10 autos - no duplicates - VERY impressive!

Clap Clap

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
got my second box in today...here's what I got out of it:
BL3 ( Frown already have that one)
LD1, LD2 & LD3
BC1, BC2 & BC3
PW2
A43

not bad I think except for a couple doubles I already found in the previous box or packes I bought.

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Took a massive leap and purchased (and opened) an entire case of this release - great way to celebrate a new job, and being able to afford it, well kind of! Smile So here goes my case breakdown...

Box 5883

BL2
BC2, BC9
LD4, LD5
A45, PW6

Box 5884

BL3
BC6, BC7, BC8
LD1, LD2, LD3
A35, PW2

Box 5885

BL1
BC2, BC3, BC4, BC5
LD5, LD6
AR1-Knox, PW7

Box 5886

BL2
BC1, BC8
LD3, LD4
A44, PW5

Box 5887

BL3
BC5, BC6, BC7
LD1, LD2
A38, PW3

Box 5888 (37 PACKS)

BL1
BC1, BC3, BC4
LD4, LD6
A43, AR-1, PW6

Box 5889

BL2
BC6, BC7, BC8, BC9
LD2, LD3
A42, PW6

Box 5890

BL3
BC3, BC4, BC5
LD1, LD6
A34, PW2

Box 5891

BL2
BC1, BC2, BC9
LD4, LD5
A-40, PW7

Box 5892

BL3
BC7, BC8
LD2, LD3
AR-1, PW5

*NOTE: I seem to have made some errors along the way, most notably that one of the noted PW6's must be a PW4 as I have 3 PW6's noted, but really have 2 PW6's & a PW4. Also, I received the 3 different AR-1's, but only made a specific note of 1 of them, so I can't say which of the other 2 is which.

Looking to trade? My trading lists for Angel Season 4 & 5 are posted in the trading forum, as well as my personal trading pages (address in my signature).

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Opened a box, because... well, you know Big Grin

Box Loader: BL1
Last Days: LD1, LD2
Breaking The Circle: BC6, 7, 8
Auto: A40 (Alec Newman)
Costume: PW6 (Spike's Shirt)

Box yielded 2 basic sets

Cards will be added to my Trading List now...

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
MY BOX...
2 Base Sets
Box Loader: BL3 (Puppet-Angel) Big Grin
Last Days: LD1 (Angel), LD5 (Lorne), LD6 (Lindsey and Eve)
Breaking the Circle: BC4, BC5, BC6
Autograph: A37 Vincent Kartheiser (Connor) Big Grin Big Grin
Pieceworks: PW3 Angel's Shirt

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Box 1 - BL2
BC3, 4, 5
LD1, 2
A42 Lawson
PW3 Angel

Box 2 - BL3
BC1, 2, 9
LD 5, 6
PW4 Wesley
A34 Harmony Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all. First-time poster by way of Harry Potter POA-land here. Angel Season 5 is my third set (after POA and NWA-TNA). Got two boxes so far:

Box 1 - BL1
BC1, 2, 3
LD1, 2
A38 Dr. Sparrow
PW7 Lorne's Shirt

Box 2 - BL3
BC4, 5, 6, 7 (Four in one box!)
LD3, 4
AR-1 Hamilton
PW2 Fred's Pants

Made five base sets out of 2 boxes, with no duplicates in box topper, chase, pieceworks, or auto cards. That second box was pretty sweet!

Having caught the last season of this show on TNT over the last couple of weeks (after the MLB playoffs and series caused my local Fox station to shelve the endless reruns of The Simpsons and King of the Hill), I just have to say that this series had a ton more life left in it. What a waste. Stupid TV execs.

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a third box last night. Breakdown looks like this:

BL3
BC3, 4, 5
LD2, 3
A40 Drogyn Big Grin
PW2 Fred's Pants

Made two complete base sets plus extras, but made 0 progress on BL, BC or LD sets. Got a Drogyn auto, so I'm still pretty pleased.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: morenomark,

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one at the party...

Got a fourth box today.

BL1
BC2,3,4,5
LD1,6
A45 Roger Burkle
PW1 Fred's Top Smile Big Grin Thumb Up Big Grin Smile

Made 2 more complete base sets, plus extras. Got one more "Last Days" card that I needed (LD6); down to only LD5. Made no progress on "Breaking the Circle"; still need BC8 and 9. I now have two of BL1 and two of BL3, but no BL2. Got four different autos and three different pieceworks, so I can't complain too much.

posted Hide Post
Great having my own thread. It's payback for when I worked in that office where they threw my desk out the day after I left. Anyway, got box #5 today.

BL2 Fred/Illyria
A43 Camden Toy/Prince of Lies
PW5 Gunn's Shirt
BC7, 8, 9
LD5, 6
The standard ton of base cards I'm too tired to collate tonight.

Completed Box Loaders, Breaking the Circle, and Last Days.

They cancel your show and everyone forgets about you...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I had 3 boxes arrive while I was away. That was prolly the only reason I wanted to come back at all Razz

Box 1:

2 Base Sets
BL2
Breaking The Circle: 4,5,6,7
Last Days: 1
Auto: A35 - David Fury
Pieceworks: PW7 - Lorne's Shirt

Box 2:

2 Base Sets
BL1
Breaking The Circle: 1,2,9
Last Days: 3,4
Auto: A40 - Alec Newman
Pieceworks: PW3 - Angel's Shirt

Box 3:

2 Base Sets
BL3
Breaking The Circle: 2,3,4
Last Days: 5,6
Auto: Vincent Kartheiser
Pieceworks: PW6 - Spike's Shirt

I've some extras from each box left over which I'll try to make one more set.
I'm one card short of Breaking The Circle *and* Last Days. So that's alright.
Even though I don't collect the Angel cards (only DVD's) I'm pretty happy with my lot Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindskelly
posted Hide Post
My local comic store guy had another Angel Season 5 box for sale and this being Christmastime,well, I couldn't resist treating myself! Wink

Box #2:

Two base sets and some extras
Fred/Illyria Box card BL2
Breaking The Circle BC5,BC6,BC8
Last Days LD2 and LD6
Gary Grubbs/Roger Burkle auto card #A45
Lorne's Shirt PW7 Smile
And no damaged cards!

Happy Hoildays!!

Oh yeah, and thanks Chris for the earlier congrats!

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh yeah, and thanks Chris for the earlier congrats!

You are more than welcome.
You have had some great pulls with the boxes so far.

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Received my box today - which was fast, thanks to my most excellent dealer Big Grin If you read these boards you know who you are Wink

BL2
AR-1 - Adam Baldwin/Hamilton
PW4 - Wesley's Shirt
LD1, LD2
BC5, BC6, BC7, BC8

Someone was already sending me the LD2, and the BC8 I still needed, so that's good. The others will be up for trade when I get around to updating my site.

By the way, does anyone know if I could send Inkworks 2 redemption cards in the same envelope from different series? I've yet to send off my Buffy 5 AR-1, and now also have Angel 5 AR-1. I know the Internet promo offers are one per envelope, but is that the same for redemptions?

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
By the way, does anyone know if I could send Inkworks 2 redemption cards in the same envelope from different series?

I've sent them several redemptions from various series at the same time without a problem. You can always doublecheck with Inkworks just in case.

Congrats on the Hamilton auto!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

I've asked for my Hamilton and Charmed Piper redemption card. They answered that I could send them in one envelope. Wink

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I opened up a box for Christmas:

BC3
BC4
BC5
LD2
LD3
BL3
PW5 - Gunn's shirt
AR-1 (Adam Baldwin - Woohoooo!) Dance Clap

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post